Sapthagiri College of Engineering Bangalore Courses
Sapthagiri College of Engineering has been training and imparting quality education to its students to ingenerate as a future professional engineer. The course-curriculum plays an important role in making this college an educational center of attraction for engineering aspirants. The courses at this college are designed to encourage active learning among the students while imparting value based education as well, so that they not only come out as one skilled professional but also a responsible citizen.
Sapthagiri College of Engineering Courses provides a professional degree program in B.E and M-Tech. The undergrad and postgrad engineering courses are recognized by the affiliating university and also approved from the concerned statutory councils. The various programs are also authorized by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), Govt. of India.
The undergraduate program i.e., Bachelor of Engineering is a 4 year duration course. The B.E curriculum consists of a compulsory 6 months industrial training/ internship in the final year of degree. The course is designed as per the contemporary industry trends of engineering and technology. The B.E curriculum is not limited to syllabus only but also provides students with the liberty to do research projects and learn technology which is beyond their course. The Bachelor of Engineering is provided across 7 specializations at this college -
- Biotechnology: This course represents an interface of basic and applied sciences and is a third wave in Bio-science. This department was established in 2004. This department has also been recognized as a research center by VTU, Belgaum.
- Civil: With its establishment in 2014, this department is focused towards creating technically competent and socially responsible civil engineers committed towards sustainable development. Students are trained on software like Auto CAD, STAAD PRO, BHIM, Arc GIS and Rivet Architecture which is highly demanded in industry.
- Computer Science: This department was started in the year 2001 with an aim to produce highly competent IT professionals. It is equipped with state-of-art laboratories to fulfill the teaching and research needs. Frequent technical workshops are organized to understand the technologies in trend.
- Electronics & Communication: This department was also established in the year 2001. The department is equipped with highly experienced faculty members who have years of expertise in automation, signal and image processing, applied and micro electronics, VLSI design, microwave & RF designs etc.
- Electrical & Electronics: This department is functional from 2004 with having 12 batches passed out till date. This core branch of engineering provides students with high-end tech-labs like Electric machine lab, power electronics lab, LICS lab, electrical CAED lab, DSP lab etc.
- Information Science: This department was established in the year 2001 and is one of the pioneering department at SCE. Students are thoroughly trained in computer programming for engineering applications.
- Mechanical: This core branch of engineering was initiated in 2001 and is also popularly known as Royal Mech at the college campus. This department has been recognized as research center by VTU to offer M.Sc/ PHD programs.
SCE also offers a degree in Master of Technology across 2 specializations. The course duration is of two years with lots of project based learning. The specializations in M-Tech are -
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- VLSI Design & Embedded System (ECE)
For more detailed information about Sapthagiri College of Engineering Admissions Contact IESOnline.