Admission in Siddhartha Dental College
Students entering the college through Sri Siddhartha Dental College Admission manifests as an excellent dental doctors once they complete their graduation. The college offers an extraordinary podium for the students to excel and acquire first rate career opportunities in their future. The rules and admission guidelines are formulated by a well established administration council keeping in mind the admission strategies of UGC.
Eligibility Criteria for UG Course: Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- The aspirant should have cleared 2nd PUC / 12th Standard / any other equivalent examination from any recognized board or University.
- English should be a mandatory language of study along with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory core subjects.
- It is obligatory for the candidates to have a minimum of 50% score or corresponding grade points in the qualifying examination and the entrance test (40% in case of SC / ST / OBC).
- He / She should have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st of December in the year for Admission to BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria for PG Course: Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
The college satisfies all the regulations and norms set by UGC and other concerned statuary bodies for PG admission. Admission to the post graduate course is based on All India Basis through the performance of applicants in common entrance test conducted by the University. Students in quest of admission to PG course at Sri Siddhartha Dental College should have a legitimate score in the All India Entrance Test. Allocation of the course will be completed by centralized admission policy of the University. The basic necessities for admission to MDS course are as follows.
- The aspirant should have completed his / her bachelor’s degree in dental surgery from any college associated to Dental Council of India.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to complete one year internship program from any organization recognized by the government of Karnataka.
- Non Karnataka Candidates must meet the Registrar of Sri Siddaganga University with required documents to obtain an eligibility certificate for B. D. S or M.D. S Course.
- To complete the admission for Sri Siddhartha Dental College Courses, Foreign students who have completed their qualifying examination from any board / university approved by the ‘Association of Indian Universities’ can apply for the eligibility certificate.
- It is mandatory for the Non Resident Indian Students to acquire a clearance and grant from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi before winning admission at Sri Siddaganga Dental College.
The Selection sequence for the completion of admission at Sri Siddhartha Dental College consists of
- Submission of Application with necessary documents
- Verification of Documents
- Screening of eligible candidates by the admission council
- Personal interview
- Admission confirmation