Admission in Subbaiah Dental College
Dentistry is no ordinary job. There is something special about holding a job that helps sick people recover and make them get back to their normal routine. Each year, hundreds of students aspire to get into dental colleges.
Subbaiah Dental College is one of the leading colleges in Karnataka. It is known for creating dedicated dental doctors by fervently employing effective teaching methods and clinical pedagogies. To excel in dentistry, aspirants from all over the country and oversees strive to seek Subbaiah Dental College Admission. The institute has set a few eligibility rules for the aspirants
- Age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the relevant year
- Pass in 10th grade, 12th grade or equivalent with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. English should be one of the languages
- A minimum score of 50% aggregate in the above mentioned science subjects (40% in case of students belonging to minority castes)
- A score in NEET which is by the standards set by Dental Council of India
- Eligibility certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences for students from other states
Admission Procedure for BDS courses under Management / NRI quota
There is a series of procedure to get admitted into Subbaiah Institute of Dental Sciences Shimoga through Management or NRI quota. Non adherence to the following rules will result in cancellation or invalidation of the seat
- The aspirants should obtain the application form from the dental college admission office and must be signed by the Principal
- Applications filled with relevant information should be submitted to the college management office within the given time.
- College fees should be paid in Subbaiah Dental College office and receipt should be obtained for the same. The receipt should be signed by the College chairman.
- Once the Admission order is issued it should be signed both by the Chairman and the Principal. The order should be submitted during the admission process to confirm the seat