Admissions in Surana College Bangalore
Surana College Bangalore was established by the GDA foundation in 1995. The institute provides its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in two different campuses, the Southend campus and the Kengeri Satellite campus respectively. Surana degree college has state of the art libraries, lecture rooms, labs, computer centres and everything in between required to forge its students into professionals.
UG programmes eligibility criteria at Surana
For most of the UG programmes offered at Surana the eligibility criteria is the same. The UG programmes are offered at the Southend campus. For most of the UG programmes offered at Surana the eligibility criteria is somewhat the same. Students are required to complete the PUC or Pre University Course or 12th grade under a recognised board.
- BA - Bachelor of Arts: The course has a flexible approach to studying Social Sciences, languages and humanities. This course has a duration of about three years.
- BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration: The course gives students an insight into the fundamentals of international business. The duration of the programmes is about three years.
- BCA - Bachelor in Computer Application: The programme gives students skills to make a career in the field of IT. The duration of the programme is about three years.
- BSc - Bachelor of Science: Students are not limited to a single career in one subject as the course includes a triple major combination of the degree which greatly widens the scope for students. The course is for a duration of three years.
- B.Com - Bachelor in Commerce: A degree in B.Com is perfect for students with managerial and business related skills. The course is for a duration of three years.
PG programmes eligibility criteria at Surana
Surana provides courses in the postgraduate category as well. The postgraduate courses are provided at the Kengeri Satellite campus. Surana College Kengeri Courses include the following:
- MBA - Master of Business Administration: The duration of the programme is two years. Graduation is a must with a 50% aggregate score.
- MCA - Masters in Computer Application: This is a three year programme. Candidates are required to complete their BCA degree as a prerequisite with 50%
- MSc Psychology - Master of Science in Psychology: The course is for a duration of two years. Admissions to the programme are in accordance with the admission norms of the Bangalore University. All candidates who have successfully cleared Psychology as a Major Paper in UG programme are eligible for this course. Candidates should have a BA/ B.Sc. in Psychology scoring and aggregate of 50% in the course and 50% in Psychology at the degree level.
- M.Com - Master of Commerce: This is a two year programme. Basic UG Course as a prerequisite would be B.Com / B.B.A / B.B.M / BBS. Candidates would be required to score 50% in aggregate, in the Commerce Subjects. Students falling in the SC/ST/Cat-1 & Blind Students in commerce subjects are eligible for relaxation at 45% in aggregate.
Surana College Fee Structure is another big reason for the thousands of applications that the institute keeps receiving year after year. The courses offered are of high quality meeting the highest of standards. The college also gives a great amount of stress on internships and placement training via the placement cell. Jobs landed by the students provide enough to break even a very early point.