Sushrutha Ayurveda Ranking
Sushrutha College Bangalore is a pioneer institute for delivering high quality Ayurveda education alongside Ayurveda treatment. The institute was set up in the year 2002 in Bangalore. The college in the year 2012 relocated to the campus of S-VYASA ‘PRASHANTHI KUTIRAM’. Over the years the college has witnessed a number of breakthroughs in its development of infrastructure and also across a number of disciplines of Ayurveda as well. Those students aspiring to become Ayurvedic doctors have come from all across the globe giving Sushrutha a preference over many other institutes.
Sushrutha Ayurvedic Medical College Rankings have gradually moved up since its inception in 2002. Some of the factors that may have resulted in this rise have been listed below:
- The management at the top has a very strong plan to turn the institute into one of the best ayurvedic colleges in the country offering a high quality education. Decisions like allocation of funds, adopting best practices and upgrading technology to stay relevant etc continues to pay rich dividends over the years.
- The ayurvedic institute has some of the best facilities in its class. The laboratories are state of the art with the latest equipment. The college is very vocal when it comes to maintaining the quality of education via the use of technology and employing innovative methods.
- Moreover the Ayurvedic College has a fully functional hospital for the treatment of its patients. This gives the students of Sushrutha much needed hands-on experience in the field. This experience is crucial in turning out high quality students with a great deal of professionalism.
- In addition to this the college has a massive campus spanning 100 acres with a lot of this area dedicated to growing over 200 varieties of medicinal plants. Research in the field of ayurveda requires the use of these plants and offers the students at Sushruta Ayurvedic College Bangalore an edge over their counterparts.
- The Ayurvedic College is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and is recognised by the government of India.
- The ayurvedic college has been given approval by The Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (AYUSH).
- In terms of quality of teaching faculty Sushruta leads with it’s highly experienced and qualified teachers. They are highly skilled and competent in the field of ayurveda. They make for great guides and help students to think out of the box when approaching problems.
The college has managed to grow significantly since its establishment in the year 2002 and is projected to considerably well in years to come.
For more information regarding Sushrutha Ayurvedic Medical College Admission contact IESOnline at +91 9743277777