- Colleges & Courses
- Universal Business School Karjat
Universal Business School Karjat
Universal Business School
established in the year 2009, the institute is set-up as not-for-profit organization founded by three senior executives, from Thomson Reuters, Omkar Realtors & Developers and Blue Star.
Universal Business School is located in Karjat, Maharashtra. Karjat is also a part of a Mumbai metropolitan City. Karjat is about 100km from Mumbai and 92km from Pune. Universal business School has unmatched Academic Council and Faculty belonging from some of the world’s Top Business School like Stanford, Cornell, Insead, Michigan, IIM’s, S.P Jain and JBIMS. Universal Business School boasts of having a world class campus with state of art classroom, amphitheater, sports arena and library facilities. UBS has the distinction of being the only Indian B-school to be endorsed by 60 CEO’s. Universal Business School also has the reputation of having a global classroom with 50% foreign students.
Universal Business School follows a experiential way of Learning Methodology which has helped it achieve a CAGR of 70% over the past few years and delivers a dual continent, dual degree MBA in India for the first time with international accreditation.
- AICTE approved programs
- Cardiff Metropolitan University Approved
- Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK Programme Equivalence Approval Letter
- Certified by ISO 9001:2008 & AIU Recognized
UBS is collaborated with ‘Cardiff Metropolitan University’ UK, which offers the following program in UBS:
- BA Business & Management Studies (Franchise)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) (Franchise)
Other associate College partner includes:
- London School of Commerce which presents campus in:
- Bangalore, India (Indian School of Business and Computing)
- Belgrade, Serbia (London School of Commerce, Belgrade)
- Colombo, Sri Lanka (British School of Commerce)
- Dhaka, Bangladesh (Asian Centre for Management Information Technology
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Westminster International College)
- London, UK (London School of Commerce)
- Superior Institutions of Science and Technology, Morocco
- International College of Business and Technology Ltd, Sri Lanka
Global partner of UBS includes:
- Beacon International College
- Singapore, City Unity College
- Greece / Cyprus
- CTI Group
- South Africa
- Dimensions International College, Singapore
- East Asia Institute of Management, Singapore
- Gulf College, Oman
- Modern University for Business and Science, Lebanon
- Perrotis College, Greece
- Applied Science University, Bahrain
- Arab Academy for Science & Technology
- Varna University of Management, Bulgaria
Faculty in UBS:
UBS faculty are one of the International experienced faculty, with an international degree. Most of the faculties in UBS are highly qualified and have vast exposure of corporate world. Apart from Regular teaching faculties, the institute also gets Visiting faculty from India’s Top Corporate houses & Business Schools like JBIMS, NMIMS & IIM’s.
Campus of UBS:
The campus of UBS is a 40 acres of land commenced in 2010, started with its PG & UG program. UBS is the first B-school in Asia to set-up Global Trading room (live trading experienced by students) on its campus. The campus is surrounded by nature, mountains in Karjat Valley. The campus provides 24/7 Wi-Fi across Campus. During the mid of June-September the student’s experience 20 waterfalls from the mountains with streams & overflowing lakes.
UBS also conducts cultural & sport activities for managerial skills development in students. The institute conducts both indoor & outdoor activities which is taken care by the student committee & sports faculty of the institute.
Universal Business School Fees Structure
, is scheduled according to the opportunities and facilities offered by the institute.
The institute offers UBS MBA from Cardiff Metropolitan University.
Universal Business School,
Universal Business School Karjat ,
UBS Karjat ,
Universal Business School Ranking,
Universal Business School Fees,
Universal Business School Placements,
Universal Business School Review,
Universal Business School Admissions,