There are several ranking surveys available of Best Engineering Colleges in Bangalore based on factors like student quality, excellence of research output, academic-industry interface, refereed publications and academic productivity on a whole reflected in the placement statistics of the college.
Here’s a look at the 10 Best Engineering Colleges in Bangalore.
1. RV College of Engineering Bangalore: RV College of Engineering offers 12 Under Graduate Engineering programs & is ranked 49th in India for 2016-17 by NIRF- Ministry of HRD, Government of India. RV College of Engineering has a total built up area which is equipped with all amenities such as restaurant, library, hostel facilities etc. It has an excellent placement track record too. For the year 2016, the college had the distinction of having over 1200 offers made by 178 companies.
2. Ramaiah Institute of Technology: Ramaiah Institute of Technology formerly known as MS Ramaiah institute of technology has emerged as one of India’s finest engineering educational institutions that has produced over 35,000 engineering professionals till date. It is placed at 33rd rank in India & is placed 1st among private institutions in Karnataka, as per MHRD, government of India in 2016 & has a 95% placement percentage of students who graduate from the college.
3. BMS College of Engineering: BMS College of Engineering holds the distinction of being the first private sector engineering college in India & today it offers 13 UG, 19 PG courses in both conventional & emerging areas. BMS placements are one of the highlights of the college, with over 100 well established companies visiting the campus for recruitment year on year.
4. PES University: PES University combines years of experience in education with a unique curriculum along with state of the art infrastructure spread across 3 campuses in Bangalore & a 750 bed hospital in Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, well qualified & responsive faculty with over 18,000 students spread across the 4 campuses. PES University is ranked #1 in Karnataka by Data Quest magazine.
5. BNM Institute of Technology: B N M Educational Institutions was established in 1972 and today has emerged as a leader in education with results of 98-100% with over 53 ranks in UG & PG programs including 9 first ranks with almost 100% placement with many dual & triple job offers.
6. Bangalore Institute of Technology: Established in 1972, Bangalore Institute of Technology, has achieved excellence in technical education with a committed team of staff & students and good infrastructural facilities. The College is also credited with the introduction of the first full- fledged Computer Science & Engineering degree in Karnataka. At present, BIT College of engineering offers 9 undergraduate, 10 post graduate and PhD courses with the total intake being of 4000 students.
7. Reva Engineering College: Established in 2012, Reva University hosts about 9,000 students pursuing various programs on it’s lush green residential campus spread across 45 acres. The placement wing of Reva engineering college Bangalore provides employment opportunities to students through campus recruitments, poled campus & off campus recruitments. The department also arranges adequate infrastructure for every stage of the placement process including Pre-Placement Talks, interviews, Group Discussions etc.
8. Nitte Engineering College: Established in 1986, NMAM Institute of Technology is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum and is recognized by the All India Council for technical Education, New Delhi. Nitte Engineering College is accredited by National Assessment & Accreditation Council [NAAC] & all the programs are accredited by National Board for Accreditation [NBA].
9. Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology (Sir MVIT): Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology (Sir MVIT) is located on a vast expanse of 53.8 hectares & houses over 3380 students & 184 teaching faculty. Visvesvaraya college of engineering and technology No.5th in Bangalore and No.60 in Country during July 2016 in Outlook July 2016 issue. The college campus recruitment drive of 2016 has set a historical precedent with 943 offers issued by 46 companies.
10. RNSIT: RNS institute of technology (RNSIT) was established in 2001 total sanctioned intake of 1182 students. The College has a 97% placement track record for 2016.
Direct Admission in Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore under Management Quota is also available. Management quota admission in Top Engineering Colleges of Bangalore is restricted to 25 % of total intake. To know more about the Top Engineering College of Bangalore payment seats or direct admission procedure in top engineering colleges of Bangalore contact us.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is best to our knowledge. We do not guarantee the aptness of information. We would recommend to verify the information from University website as there could be changes from time to time. The above information is for information of student’s community in large and does not mean that we provide management quota admission in all the Top Engineering colleges in Bangalore. All Engineering colleges in Bangalore do not provide direct admission in Engineering under management quota. Except Foreign / Nri Quota admission all other admissions in some of Top Engineering colleges in Bangalore takes place through prescribed selection process only. This add also does not mean that all Engineering colleges in Bangalore listed here have got management quota or are subject to any authorization with us. Admission by Donation in Top Engineering Colleges is widely not accepted.