BBA Colleges in Kolkata Admission
What is the BBA Admission in Kolkata Eligibility Criteria?
- Candidates from any stream who have qualified 12th grade from any recognized institute can apply
- They need to score 50% or above
- Those are in the final year 12th exams can also apply
- Some colleges require entrance exam. For those colleges applicants need to appear in exams and score the minimum aggregate marks.
- Admission can be done through 2 ways:
- Direct or merit- based
- Entrance Exam
- Admission process is generally the same for almost all the colleges, which include Writing Ability Test/ Group Discussion/ Personal Interview
The innovative approach of the colleges towards teaching business is nationally recognized and they attract top companies for BBA Placements in Kolkata to recruit students each year.
- Class 100 and 12 marksheet
- Transfer Certificate of Class 12
- Migration Certificate of Class 12
- Stamp size and passport size photograph in formals
- Copy of valid ID proof (Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrolment Receipt / PAN Card / Voter ID Card).
- Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit:
- Copy of Passport and Visa Details (Mandatory).
- PIO / OCI have to produce a copy of the PIO / OCI card whichever is applicable (Mandatory).
- Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any recognized medical practitioner certified by the Medical Council of India and
- Resident Permit (RP) (If available while applying)
For BBA Colleges in Kolkata Direct Admission consider 12th score during the selection process. Three of the important colleges that accept direct admission are:
- Dinabandhu Andrews Institute of Technology and Management
- J.D. Birla institute
- NSHM Knowledge Campus.
For further details on BBA Admission in Kolkata visit IESOnline.