B.Com LLB College Admission Process
B Com LLB courses last for five years. Every college has different admission criteria. The course has 10 semesters. Every college has its respective admission cell. They are responsible for admission decisions starting from handling applications to student selections. The admission cell is responsible to decide about the course cut off.
A common eligibility criteria for Admission in B.Com LLB colleges in Bangalore is as below –
- Candidate must pass their 10+2 from a recognized Indian board.
- Some colleges give preference to commerce students
- Some colleges have an 50% cut off marks requirement
- Most colleges have an age limit of 22 years.
- Clearing college associated entrance exam, separate interview process.
- Some colleges consider National-level exams.
B Com LLB Entrance Exams
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
- All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)
- Christ University Entrance Test
Christ Academy Institute of Legal Studies, BMS College of Law, Reva University are some of the popular law colleges in Bangalore where admissions are based on their own entrance test and not on basis of CLAT / LSAT.
|Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
|3 December 2023
|Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
|5, 14 October 2023
The B.COM LLB course fees vary with different colleges. For more information please contact +91-9743277777
B Com LLB Admission Procedure:
Note:This step varies for every college. There are two types of admission procedure
- Direct admission- this process mostly takes place in private institutions where students are enrolled based on their academic merit
- Admission through an entrance test- nearly all law colleges require entrance test. Some colleges accept national level entrance exams and some colleges conduct their own entrance test.
Admission Procedure through Entrance Exam:
- Students are shortlisted on the basis of cut-off marks of the Entrance Examination
- 50% weightage is given to the score of the entrance test
- The remaining 50% weightage is provided to score in the Commerce subject (+other admissible weightage)
- Students selected for the counseling process will be required to attend counseling in person
- They will be asked to choose the course and college, and seat allocation will be done based on merit.
- They have to bring all the required documents at the time of counseling for verification
For more detailed information regardingB.Com LLB Colleges Admissions in Bangalore please contact +91-9743277777