B.Com LLB Admission in Bangalore
B Com LLB courses lasts for five years.Every college has different admission criteria.The course has 10 semesters.Every college has their respective admission cell. They are responsible for admission decision starting from handling applications to student selections.The admission cell is responsible to decide about the course cut off.
B.Com LLB Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must pass their 10+2 standard from recognized Indian board. Some colleges give preference to the commerce students.
- Some colleges has 50% cut off marks
- Most colleges have age limit of 22 years.
- Clearing college associated entrance exam, separate interview process.
- Some colleges consider National-level exams.
B Com LLB Entrance Exams
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
- All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAHA CET)
- Lovely Professional University National Eligibility and Scholarship Test (LPU NEST)
- Law School Admission Test for India (LSAT India)
- Kerala Law Entrance Examination (KLEE)
- Andhra Pradesh Law Commission Entrance Test (AP LAWCET)
- Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test (CUSAT CAT)
- Christ University Entrance Test
- Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET)
- Delhi University LLB Entrance Exam (DU LLB)
Christ Academy Institute of Legal Studies, BMS College of Law, Reva University are some of the popular law colleges in Bangalore where admissions are based on their own entrance test and not on basis of CLAT / LSAT.
The b.com llb course fees vary with different colleges. For more information please contact +91-9743277777
B Com LLB Admission Procedure
Note: This step varies for every college.
- Student should create lists of colleges to choose from.
- Students must visit respective college website for more information about the admission steps.
- Check if the college considers any national level examination scores.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
For more detailed information regarding B.Com LLB Colleges Admissions in Bangalore please contact +91-9743277777