Bennett University Admission 2020
The admission to the undergrad and postgrad courses are made on the basis of certain eligibility criteria set by the administration of university. Students mostly from north region as well as across India have applied for Bennett University admissions 2020 to undergrad and postgrad courses in the field of Engineering, Law, Management and media studies.
The first and foremost step for finding admissions to Bennett University is the filling up of application form. The students can visit the official website in order to apply for the professional programs offered by the university. The application form can be downloaded from the website by registering with required details asked at the website.
Bennett University Application process
- Candidates can go and visit the official website at- https://www.bennett.edu.in/admission
- Students can register and fill the application form online.
- Also the filled up form can be sent in hard copy format via post.
- The downloadedBennett University application formcan be sent online with required enclosures and documents.
- The registration process is completed after the payment of application form.
- The payment can be made online using Debit or Credit Card.
- The payment can also be made offline by getting the e-Chillan and visiting the nearest bank.
- Once the registration and application processing is done, candidates will receive the confirmation message on their registered mail id and mobile number provided.
Bennett University Admission Process
The admission process for Bennett Universitystarts with the filling up of application form. Students are advised to check their required eligibility criteria before they apply for a particular course in any domain of study. The students for certain courses will have to take up the aptitude entrance exam conducted by the university itself. Students will also have to produce the rank/ score card of the competitive exams conducted by government like JEE, CLAT etc.
The students are then screened for the selection procedure. The shortlisted candidates are selected on the merit basis while looking for their overall performance in academics, curricular, sports etc. The selected candidates will have to appear at the university with required documents. Students with outstanding performance in Bennett University Entrance Exam will be given preference to the course of their choice.
Bennett University Eligibility criteria
- 60% marks in 12th board exams from a recognized institution of state or board.
- PCM is required in all the branches of B-Tech except PCB for Bio-Tech.
- Selection is based on merit in SAT or qualifying exams and JEE Mains together while for Bio-Tech, a valid score card in NEET is required.
- 60% marks in 12th board exams with mathematics as compulsory subject.
- Selection based on merit in qualifying exams.
- Students are also selected based on marks in SAT.
- BBA LLB/ BA LLB:
- 60% marks in 12th board exams in specified subjects with relevant streams.
- English is compulsory subject.
- Selection based on marks obtained in CLAT or L-SAT India 2020 or 12th marks percentage.
- 50% marks in graduation from a recognized university of India.
- Selection is based in marks obtained in L-SAT India or DU LLB Entrance Exam 2020.
- Direct admission based on graduation marks with personal interview round.
- 50% marks in graduation from a recognized university.
- Selection for enrolment to Bennett University Admissionin management program is made on the basis of marks obtained in NMAT, GMAT, CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, GRE or BUMAT 2020.