BML Munjal Gurgaon Admission
The structure and functioning of academic programs at BMU is quite unique. This university has adopted one-college concept into its academic course-curriculum. Instead of categorising students to different silos of departments like management/ engineering/ commerce/ law, BMU has respective schools for the purpose. This encourages the students to incorporate inter-disciplinary learning and real-time problem solving approaches into their curriculum. A large number of students across India and overseas apply for BML Munjal University Admissions each year.
At BMU students can apply under several specializations across its school of Engineering, Management, Commerce, Law and Arts. The programs conducted by the university are approved from the concerned statutory councils.
BML Munjal University Admission Procedure
- The candidates are required to submit the completed application form with relevant documents and enclosures along with the application fee of INR 1500 only
- BMU administration scrutinizes the applicants and shortlist the screened candidates for a personal interview round. The PG candidates might have to go through one Case Discussion round
- The interviews are conducted at BMU campus including some other locations in India
- A selection committee at the university analyse the application of candidates
- The finalised candidates are informed through Email
- Students are enrolled only if they produce all the necessary testimonials and documents of their relevant academic qualifications
- Students can also apply through SAT for UG programs
BML Munjal University Eligibility Criteria
1. Master of Business Administration:
MBA (Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource/ Business Analytics/ Finance & Investment Banking/ Logistics & Supply chain management/ Artificial Intelligence & Data Engineering)
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in BCA/ MCA/ BSC/ B-Tech/ BSC Economics or any other undergraduate degree from a recognized university/ college.
- Final year students can also apply.
- Valid score in NMAT/ GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT.
- Work experience preferable but not mandatory.
2. Bachelor of Technology:
B-Tech (CSE/ ECE/ Mechanical/ Engineering Sciences)
- Applicants belonging to Andhra/ Tamil/ Kerala/ Telangana state board are required with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in their Higher Secondary/ PUC/ 10+2 from any recognised state board.
- Applicants belonging to CBSE/ ISC/ state board are required with a minimum of 60% marks.
- The subject of study should be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English with any optional subject.
- Valid score in JEE Mains Exams
3. Bachelor of Business Administration:
BBA (General/ Family Business & Entrepreneurship/ Business Analytics/ Digital Marketing)
- Candidates from Andhra/ Tamil/ Kerala/ Telangana state board are required with a minimum of 70% marks in their 10+2 exams
- Candidates belonging to CBSE, ISC or other state education board are required with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in their 10+2 exams
- Candidates who have taken up SAT/ ACT exams needs to send their official score reports
(B.A., LL.B. Hons and B.B.A., LL.B. Hons)
- Applicants belonging to Andhra/ Tamil/ Telangana/ Kerala state board are required with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in their Higher Secondary/ PUC/ 10+2 exams
- Applicants from ISC, CBSE board are required with a minimum of 60% marks in their 10+2 final exams.
- IB Diploma and IB certified students with 24 points with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL are eligible to apply for the UG program
(Block Chain & Financial Technologies/ Forensic Accounting & Fraud/ Banking & Insurance/ Derivative & Risk Management)
- Candidates belonging to Andhra/ Telangana/ Tamil/ Kerala state board are required with a minimum of 70% marks in 3 core subjects in their 10+2 final exams.
- Candidates from CBSE, ISC board are required with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in their 10+ exams.
- IB Diploma and IB certified students with 24 points with 3 subjects at HL/ SL are also eligible.
6. B.A(Hons.) Economics:
- Candidates belonging to Kerala/ Tamil/ Andhra/ Telangana state board are required with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in 3 core subjects in their 10+2 final board exams and candidates from CBSE, ISC board are required with 60% marks in the same
- Candidates who have taken SAT or ACT exams needs to send their valid scorecard
Note: The decision of short listing a candidate for interview round and making a formal offer of admission thereafter will taken up by the selection committee at BMU. The decision of committee in this regard will be final and binding.