BMS PU Women College Admission
BMS PU Women College Admission aims to continue the bequest of women's empowerment, uphold an enduring fervor for scholarly quest, instill qualities of empathy and comprehensiveness for an open-minded world and be the torch possessor of Indian cultural legacy and ethos.
The admission process is governed by separate admission council. Admission of a candidate is strictly based on merit and marks scored by the applicant in the preceding qualifying examination.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission at BMS Women PU College:
- The candidate must have passed in Karnataka State SSLC Examination or any equivalent examination recognized by the Pre University Education Board of Karnataka.
- She should gratify all the other state of affairs laid down by the Pre University Board of Karnataka.
- Non Indians and candidates who have passed the standard X or equivalent examination in a foreign country must get hold of their Eligibility Certificate from the Director of PUE Board before completion of the admission process.
Admission Procedure for BMS PU Women College Courses:
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further admission actions.
- The candidate is anticipated to meet the Principal on the prearranged date and time with parents.
- Original documents need to be presented at the time of admission.
- The admission process will be completed on the payment of fees prescribed by the college.
- Transfer Certificate from the previous educational institution
- SSLC or equivalent marks card
- Conduct certificate
- A copy of SSLC or Equivalent marks card (2 sets)
- 3 stamp-size photographs
- Aadhar card
Additional Documents for NRI and International candidates:
- Valid Passport
- Student Visa
- Medical Clearance
- Residential Permission from the Commissioner of Police, Bangalore