Brindavan College Placements
Brindavan College Bangalore has a strong placement and training department. The department is well known for its aggressive training schedule and measures taken to ensure the success of all candidates that opt for placements from the college. In a nutshell the college follows a very structured method to train its students for placements.
With more than a decade of great performance under its belt in professional education and training, Brindavan engineering college has become one of the fastest growing educational institutes in Bengaluru in terms of popularity. Over a very short span of time the institute has managed to establish a legacy of exceptional standards. These standards are fast becoming benchmarks for reference by other establishments. It is also renowned for its innovative management at its helm and as one of the leading educational establishments in the state of Karnataka.
Placement training highlights at Brindavan College Of Engineering
- Training is provided to enhance the ability and skills of students which can assist them in reaching their professional goals.
- Placement Training is composed of both soft skills training and technical training.
- Soft skills and other behavioural training are unavoidable as it helps candidates develop a multitude of skills that help them to attend and crack interviews. Some of the modules covered under this section would include improving communication skills, Resume/CV writing skills, time management skills and Interview Skills among others.
- Technical Training necessarily deals with deals with polishing or acquiring some tech oriented skills associated with their areas of expertise / interest / specialisation. Training would help students in better understanding the practical sides of their domains of interest.
Brindavan College Of Engineering Placements are gaining a strong footing. The track record of placements here are constantly improving.
Internships at Brindavan College of Engineering
- Students are offered internships for a period of 1 month to 3 months based on their requirements.
- The biggest advantage of internships is that it is kind of part of placement training as it helps candidates understand the practical aspects of the concepts they learn in their classrooms.
- This Increases the technical know-how. It also works to increase their chances of landing a job in a good company.
- Freshers who have had previous work experience by way of internships are considered a great choice for most companies especially those visiting the campus for recruitment.
Some of the recruiters at Brindavan College of Engineering
- Fly Dining
- Kotak Life
- HGS (Hinduja Global Solutions)
- Muthoot Finance
Eligibility for placements:
- Only those students who have the ability to crack the aptitude test are eligible to sit for placements.
- Students must have great communication Skills.
- The candidate should have scored a minimum 50 to 60 % throughout his/her academic life in the college.
- Technical knowhow based needs to be sound in the domain of specialisation.
Brindavan College Of Engineering ReviewsBrindavan College Of Engineering Reviews
for placements are really good. Many students get placed each year inreputedcompanies. Many firms that visit the college each year fall under the category of Multinational Companies. The placement performance of Brindavan engineering college is fairly good with each year witnessing great improvements. The quality of its training and placement department is commendable.
For detailed information about Brindavan College Of Engineering Admission contact IESOnline at + 91- 9743277777