CChannabasaveshwara Institute of Technology Admissions
Admission is open for 2020-2021 in different UG and PG CIT courses. The offline classes for final year UG and PG courses have started from 19th November.
Cit Gubbi Admissions UG:
- Second year PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by the University (with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with any one of the following subjects, namely, Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, Biology and Electronics)
- They should score a minimum of 45% marks
- For SC/ST the minimum marks is 40%
- Candidates need to appear in entrance test
- They should have a bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science & Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Information Science & Engineering/ Instrumentation/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent degree
- Candidates who have completed bachelors or any equivalent from any discipline are eligible.
- They should score a minimum of 50% marks
- For SC/ST the minimum marks is 45%
- Students will be selected for on the basis of the rank obtained in the entrance exam.
- Final cut off for the current year combined with the scores of the student will finalize their selection.
- They will be call for the counselling process
- Copy of S.S.L.C / S.S.C (10th) Marks Card.
- Copy of P.U.C (10+2) Marks Card.
- Copy of Transfer Certificate.
- Copy of Migration Certificate for Non-Karnataka Students.
- Copy of valid proof of their permanent residence (copy of Passport/Ration Card/Election ID Card etc.,)
- Caste Income along with Hindhuthwa Pramana Patra in respect of Karnataka Candidates only.
- Visa, Passport, and Political No Objection Certificate of Government of India in respect of Foreign National Students
Students can take admission to 6 UG, 3 PG and 8 research Cit Gubbi Courses.
UG Courses (BE)||
PG Courses (M.TECH)||
|Computer Science & Engineering
||Computer Science & Engineering
|Electronics & Communication
||Electronics & Communication
||Master Of Business Administration
|Electrical And Electronics
||Electrical And Electronics