DY Patil Medical College Ranking Pune
DY Patil Medical College has been ranked time and again for its various contributions to imparting the best medical education to the students.
It has been named the Best Medical Institute of India as surveyed by different ranking bodies. Its name is also imprinted in the Guinness book of India.
DY Patil Medical College Pune Ranking:
- NIRF has ranked Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pune at 20th
- MHRD ranked it at 1st position in Maharashtra in 2019
- It has won Guinness Book of World Records for screening the most number of individuals in one hour for hypertension in 2018.
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College has been ranked first among 653 private hospitals in the Country in “Swaccha Bharat Initiative - Kayakalp” by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in October 2019.
- At the 9th Asian Education Summit and Awards 2019 held on 6th April 2019 at New Delhi, the institute have been awarded “The most promising Medical College in India”.
- It has been awarded National Award in Green Hospital Category by Association of Health Care Providers, New Delhi in February 2020.
It has been possible to gain such recognitions and rankings due to the remarkable work of the faculties and staff. These rankings have also positively affected DY Patil Medical College Pune Admission.
MOUs and Partnerships
With which organizations did the college signed MOUs? The college has collaborated and partnered with various national and international organizations, educational institutions.
The aim is to work for the common goal of building ethical standards in medical education and promoting healthcare services to local and global community.
- The college has partnered with WHO for clinical multicentric trials
- It has collaborated with different national and international universities and colleges like Johns Hopkins University, Harvard USA, Thammasat University, Surindra Rajabhat University
- It has also collaborated with CARE India, Mission Uday Kishore for Adolescent care etc.
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth as established DPU Unit of UNESCO Chair in Bioethics.
For further details on DY Patil Medical College Pune Admission visit IESOnline.