Admission & Selection Procedure in ISME for PGDM Admission:
Documents Required in ISME for PGDM/MBA Admission:
• Completed Application form
• Mark Sheets (10th, 12th & Grad)
• Statement of Purpose (SOP)
• CAT / GMAT / CMAT / XAT Test score
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate/MBA Admissions in ISME:
• Students seeking admission in PGDM should have passed undergraduate degree from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in all subjects taken together.
• Students who are awaiting for their final year exam results may apply; but an average of 50% marks in pursuing degree course should be maintained.
• Students should also have appeared for one of the Management Aptitude Tests.
• Admission Criteria also includes Communication Skills & Extra Curricular Activities.
• Student will be called for an interview with a panel of experts, depending on the potential of students the admission selection takes place.
Eligibility Criteria for Executive Postgraduate Admission in ISME:
• Students seeking admission should have passed with 50% percent marks in aggregate in Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree of a recognized University are eligible for admission.
• Students need to appear for an entrance test for assessing their proficiency in English & Mathematics if required.
• Admission preference in EPGDM will be given to students with work experience.
• Eligible students are called for Personal Interview.
• Based on the review of the student interview the admission department invites the selected students.
Note: Selected students are sent the admission Offer letter.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) in ISME:
• Students seeking BBA Admission should have completed any 2-year Pre– University courses of State Board / CBSE/ ISC or its equivalent are eligible for BBA Admission in ISME.
• International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCE) A level. International Baccalaureate (IB) who passed IB diploma.
• Students need to appear for an aptitude test for assessing their proficiency in English & Mathematics if required.
• Final admission is based on the cumulative assessment of the Class XII results & Entrance Exams.
• Eligible student will be called for Personal Interview conducted in the college.
Note: Final decision admission in ISME is completely based on the performance by the candidate.
ISME Bangalore Fee Structure is planned and scheduled according to the facilities provided in the institute.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is best to our knowledge. We do not guarantee the aptness of information. We would recommend to verify the information from Institute’s website as there could be changes from time to time. The above information is for information of students community in large and does not mean that we provide management quota admission in ISME Bangalore. There is no process for direct admission in ISME Bangalore. Except Foreign / Nri Quota admission in ISME Bangalore all other admissions in ISME Business School takes place through ISME Bangalore selection process only.