Krishna Medical College Admission

Go to Home Page
Ask the Experts

KIMS Karad Admission

Krishna Medical College admissions are done as per the relevant regulations of the UGC and MCI, Government of Maharashtra and other statutory bodies Concerned. Admission in Krishna Medical College is made through Krishna All India Entrance Test. Among the total number of MBBS seat in Krishna Medical College i.e. 150, Admission in 80% Seats (120seats) will be filled by the Krishna All India Entrance Test and the rest 20% (30 seats) are reserved for admission under NRI / Management quota. Please note that GeneralMerit Admission for MBBS in Krishna Medical College is not available through AIPMT Counseling. Krishna Medical College Admission 2016 matrix can change as it is subjected to norms of Government of Maharashtra & MCI Guidelines Admission in Krishna Medical College is subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criteria. Admission in Karad medical college is subject to fulfilling of KIMS University’s minimum eligibility criteria.

Krishna Medical College fees Structure for year 2015 was Rs 8,55,000. Foreign / NRI Students securing Admission in Krishna Medical College, Karad under NRI Quota had to pay $24000 per year towards tuition fee. Students taking admission in Krishna Institute of Medical Science through Management Quota for BDS is liable to pay Rs 3,30,000 per year towards tuition fee.

Eligibility criteria for MBBS:

  • The candidates must be at least 17 years old before Dec 31 of the concerned academic session.
  • The appearing candidates should have qualified Higher secondary/ PUC/ Intermediate/ 10+2 or any other equivalent with a minimum aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English from a recognized board of state or center.
  • At least 50% marks are required in Krishna All India Entrance Test, KAIET.
  • International candidates 50% marks or equivalent grade in PCB in the qualifying exams like CBSE, ISC, A Levels, STPM, SAM, OSSD etc.

Eligibility criteria for BDS:

  • Candidate must be 17 years of age at least.
  • 50% marks (Physics, Chemistry, Biology& English) in HSC or equivalent from a recognized board.
  • 50% marks required in KAIET.
  • International students are required with 50% marks (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) in CBSE, ISC, IB, A levels, STPM, SAM, OSSD etc.

Eligibility criteria for BPT:

  • B.Sc: Qualified 12th or equivalent exams with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology& English.
  • P.B B.Sc: Qualified GNM (General Nursing Midwifery) with at least 50% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.

Eligibility criteria for undergrad Nursing course:

  • Candidate’s age should be 17 years at least on Dec 31 for that session.
  • Qualified HSC/ 12th or equivalentwith 50% marksin PCB & English.
  • International students have secured 50% marks (PCB & English) in CBSE, ISC, IB, A levels, STPM, SAM, OSSD etc.

Eligibility for Postgraduate courses:

  • Diploma: Qualified MBBS with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a medical college recognized by MCI.
  • Physiotherapy: Qualified BPT with at least 50% mark from the physiotherapy colleges recognized by IAP.
  • M.Sc. Biotech: Candidates should have qualified a degree with 50% marks in B.Sc with Agriculture / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Industrial Microbiology / Botany / Zoology / Biochemistry as principal subjectfrom any university recognized by state or centre.
  • M.Sc Microbiology: QualifiedB.Scwith Industrial microbiology/ Microbiology as principle subject with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

Ask The Experts

Looks good!
Please enter a valid name.
Looks good!
Please enter a valid Email.
Looks good!
Please enter a valid number.
Looks good!
Please provide course.