Oxford Dental College Admission
Oxford Dental College Bangalore Admission is dedicated to quality education and service to humankind. The core values of ODC are learner centered dental education, community-oriented research and patient centered service. The students are skilled to convene both national and universal demands. The holistic approach of ODC conveys skills, knowledge and fosters value systems among students.
Oxford Dental College Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Course: Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- A candidate aspiring to pursue UG Course at ODC should have passed 12th Standard or 10 + 2 or 2nd PUC or any other equivalent examination from any recognized University or Board.
- The candidate should have secured a minimum score of 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in both the qualifying examination and the entrance test for the bachelor’s degree admission.
- English should be a mandatory subject in the 10 + 2 level.
- A relaxation of 10% is offered to SC / ST / OBC candidates on the aggregate score in 10 + 2 level.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as 31st December in the year of admission.
- Entrance test in not applicable for NRI or Foreign Students.
Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduate Course: Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
- An applicant willing to joinOxford Dental College Bangalore Courses for masters should have passed bachelor’s degreein Dental Surgery from a University recognized by Dental Council of India and Government of India.
- The candidate should have a compulsory and permanent registration with Karnataka State Dental Council Internship completed on or before 30th April of the year of Admission.
- The candidate should have secured at least 50% marks in PGCET. This is not applicable for NRI or International Students.
- A 10% relaxation on the PGCET score is provided for SC / ST / OBC Candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma Courses:
To qualify for a 3 years diploma program offered by ODC under different banners of Dental Sciences, the applicant must have cleared his / her 10 + 2 level education from any recognized University or Board.
The students pursuing their higher studies at Oxford Dental College are provided an excellent platform to bloom out as well trained, responsible, committed and empathetic dental doctors who can carve a niche in the pages of history.