Rajiv Gandhi College of Dental sciences Admission
Rajiv Gandhi Dental College Bangalore Admission for undergraduate and postgraduate programs requires the candidates to satisfy certain eligibility criteria.
Rajiv Gandhi College of Dental sciences Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS):
- Pass mark in PUC or 12th grade with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) as major subjects and English as one of the languages
- Minimum of 50% in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and 40% in case of SC/St candidates
- Completion of 17 years of age on 31st of December of the year of application
- Appearance in NEET (National Entrance Eligibility cum Entrance Test) with the required percentile score as notified by the Dental Council of India as per BDS revised regulation
Eligibility for Master of Dental Surgery (MDS):
- Completion of BDS from a DCI recognised institution including the internship by 30th of April of the relevant academic year
- Permanent registration with the Dental Council of India or any State Dental Council within one month from the date of admission, failing from which will result in cancellation of the admission
- Qualification in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test in the relevant year of admission with a percentile declared by DCI for MDS Admission
Certificates Required: The institution demands the following documents from the students seeking admission for Rajiv Gandhi Dental College courses.
- 12th grade/PUC mark sheets
- 10th grade mark sheet for age proof
- Transfer Certificates from the previous college or institution
- NEET Rank Results for the relevant year
Procedure for BDS Admission:
- Students aspiring for Rajiv Gandhi Dental College Admission for BDS program should appear in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test conducted in the relevant year and are expected to satisfy the standards set by Dental Council of India.
- Students should submit all the testimonials and rank sheet while applying for Rajiv Gandhi Dental College.
- Seats are allotted purely based on merit and the candidates are required to pay fees as per the norms set by the college. If the candidate fails to pay the fees on time, the seat will be considered cancelled and will be granted to the next candidate in the merit list
Procedure for MDS Admission:
- Admissions to the first year MDS is based on the NEET-PG result of the relevant year and seats are allotted based on the percentile set by the Dental Council of India
- Registered candidates should appear for counselling with Karnataka Examination Authority according to the merit list of NEET-MDS. The aspirants are expected to submit all the original documents as mentioned above and pay the college fees