St Joseph Law Admission
St. Joseph Law College admits students without discrimination of gender, caste and creed.It gives preference to students hailing from the minority communities and women who are traditionally lessened in the legal profession.The college also admits students from other profession who are interested to pursue a course in law.The college provides a wonderful platform for the candidates who have the thirst of learning legal principles for their career and for those who wants to fight for justice in the society.
Admission to the first year for any course opted by the student at this college is strictly based on merit and marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
Cut off percentage:
The cutoff percentage for any of the St. Joseph Law College Courses remains as follows:
- General Category: 45%
- Other Backward Classes: 42%
- SC/ST: 40%
- The application forms for Admission can be collected from the college office during the working hours.Candidates can also get the application forms on the college website.
- The eligible candidate must submit the filled application forms either in person or by post.
- The Entrance Examination is in the written form for the candidates who have chosen the 5 year integrated courses [BA, LLB / BBA, LLB / B.Com, LLB]. However, there will be no entrance examination for 3 years LLB Course.
- The candidates will be cream lined based on their performances in the entrance examination.
- The candidates who have cleared the entrance exam will be intimated for direct interview either by call or sms.
- The candidate must attend the interview on the specified date along with a parent or guardian.
- Passport size photographs [ 3 to 4]
- Original Marks card of qualifying examination that matches the eligibility criteria of opted course.
- Caste and Income certificates
- Eligibility certificate, Migration certificate; if required
- Study permission letter from employer, if applicable
- Disability Certificate in case of Specially Challenged Candidates
The applicants who have obtained 10 + 2 or graduation or post-graduation via open universities system are not eligible for admission to the course.