Vydehi College of Nursing Admission
Once students apply in Vydehi Nursing College Admission and are selected, they have the opportunity to be a part of the diverse community from different cultural, economic, and educational backgrounds. To apply here students must follow the admission process specific to the programme in which they are applying. The admission process can be daunting that is why through each step of the process they will be guided by the admission committee.
Admission for 2020 is open and candidates from Indian and abroad can apply given that they have the basic requirements for the admission.
- English is mandatory
- For B.Sc nursing, candidate should have completed 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission
- They should qualify any other examinations conducted by boards recognised by the government or any other equivalent same as the two-year examination by RGUHS/ Association with English, chemistry, physics, biology, taken together with 50% marks for general and 40% for reserved category.
- Foreign nationals must qualify 12th recognised Indian Nursing Council.
- For Post Certificate B.Sc Nursing, applicants must qualify GNM after 10+2, should not be of age above 48yrs as on 31st December and should be registered Nurse and registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- For foreign nationals, they must have a valid certificate of a registered nurse in their own country.
- Criteria to get admission in General Nursing and Midwifery, candidates must qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination in any subjects.
- Interested foreign national candidates must qualify 12th recognised by Indian University/ Council/equivalent.
- For M.Sc Nursing, candidates should qualify B.Sc Nursing (Basic) or Post Basic B.Sc nursing from RGUHS or any other university recognised by RGUHS, Karnataka.
- They should have a minimum one-year of work experience in a hospital or nursing educational health setting and should be a registered nurse and registered midwife as accepted by the State Nursing Council. For Post Basic B.Sc experience is not required
- Foreign Nationals should have a valid certificate of a registered nurse in their country except for OBG specialty.
- Performance in the pre-university/degree will be considered for the preliminary round.
- Applicants need to appear before a committee for interview and selection.
- Selected to students should remit the tuition and other prescribed fees along with the admission form at the time of admission.
- Students once enrolled for a particular Vydehi Nursing College Courses cannot change the course.
- Students should bring the originals of all the necessary documents at the time of interview.
- Students from different state and universities show bring along their Migration and eligibility certificates.
- For foreign students, in addition to the certificates, they need to produce No Objection Certificate.
- The decision of the management is final and binding and they can reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Selected candidates cannot be enrolled unless they are physically fit to receive training.
Photocopied documents need to be attached with the completed application:
- SSLC and PUC Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct certificate
- B.Sc Nursing certificate (for PG)
- Migration certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- GNM certificate (for PC B.Sc)
- Eligibility certificate from RGUHS
- 5 passport size photographs