Ajeenkya D Y Patil Admission
Ajeenkya D Y Patil University Admission is strictly basedon merit. The university is known to provide excellent quality education with up to date resources and beyond classroom teaching. For students and parents,the admission process can be a scary process. To simplify hereis a detailed process to get enrol in Ajeenkya University.
UG courses Eligibility Criteria
- For Engineering Courses, candidates are required to qualify 10+2, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or biotechnology or biology as optional subjects.
- They need to secure minimum 50% marks for general candidates and 45% for reserved category
- They need to qualify diploma in Engineering and Technology
- Qualify any equivalent examinations from any recognised university
- For Design Courses, candidates are required to qualify 10+2 or 3 years Diploma or any equivalent qualification from recognised Board.
- For Management Courses, minimum qualification required is 10+2 from any stream and any recognised board
- For Law Courses, applicants should pass 10+2, IB, American 12th grade or any equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks and for reserved category 40%
- For Hotel Management Courses, candidates need to qualify 10+2 with minimum 45% marks and for reserved category minimum 40%
- For Liberal Arts course, applicants should qualify 10+2/ IB/ American 12th grade or equivalent with a minimum of 45% and 40% for reserved category
- For Architecture Course, candidates should pass 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics or pass 10+3 Diploma with mathematics as compulsory subject with a minimum of 50% marks.
PG Courses Eligibility Criteria
- For M.Tech Courses, candidates are required to pass B.E/B.Tech or AMIE or any equivalent with 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories.
- For Design Courses, candidates need to qualify B.E/ B.Tech or any branch of engineering with a minimum 45% marks and 40% for reserved category; for Automobile Design and Design-driven Entrepreneurship graduation from any discipline will be accepted
- For Masters inManagement Programmes, students need to qualify bachelors’ degree in any discipline from any recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories
- For Law course, applicants should pass LL.B. or an equivalent degree with 50% marks
Ajeenkya DY Patil Admission Process
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their performance in ACET (Ajeenkya DY Patil University Entrance Exam)
- Personal Interview
- Counselling Session
- For MBA candidates need to appear in group discussion and for Design courses, they have to give a Studio Test
- They are required to carry Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Certificates of extracurricular activities (if any)
All students are required to appear in online ACET examination to take admission into various UG and PG courses. It is a programme specific exam and they are required to pay a registration fee of 2000 INR. ACET application is available now.
Ajeenkya D Y Patil University Ranking is yet to be established. It is a government recognised university to be among the top 10 universities. It is renowned for encouraging its students to choose their field of study according to their interest. As a result, it is the breeding ground of novel ideas and creativity; where the international faculty will push them to new limits and make them discover, question and express themselves; the curriculum is cutting edge and innovative with various teaching and learning methods employed for better understanding of the students. Due to all these factors, the university has a reputation as one of the best in Maharashtra and students therefore without any doubts come to enrol here.