Ashwini Ayurvedic College Admission
Students all over India are welcomed to Ashwini Ayurvedic Medical College Admission. Every year, the admission department witnesses applications pouring from different states of India for admission in UG and PG courses of the college. The department takes the final decision of selecting the application.
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
- For UG admission, candidates should pass 10+2 or any the equivalent examination from any recognized boards
- They should score atleast score 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- For SC/ST the minimum score is 45%
- They should have completed 17 years of age and age should not be more than 25 years of age.
- They should appear in NEET Entrance exams
- B.Sc with CBZ 50% but shall have studied Physics in PUC
- Students who have passed BAMS from any recognized University or Board or Medical Institution shall be eligible for admission to the Post Graduate Course.
- They should be registered in the state Ayurvedic Practioner Board/ Council.
- They should have completed compulsory rotatory Internship.
- Students from other university must get eligibility certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Admission for Ashwini Ayurvedic Medical College Courses here is made through previous examination score and NEET. The selection of the students will be done based on the ranks obtained in the Entrance Examination. It is subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.
Documents Required for Counselling 2020 (BAMS):
- Date of birth certificate
- NEET 2020 Admit card Marks sheet and Passing Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- At least 5 Recently captured Coloured Passport Size Photo
- Category certificate (if any)
- Matriculation (10th) certificate
- 12th or equivalent exam certificates
- Rank card
- Domicile certificate
Documents Required for PG Course:
- B.A.M.S. pass or degree certificate issued by the University
- Marksheet (First to Final year of B.A.M.S. Course)
- Certificate regarding the recognition of College by CCIM
- Completion of internship certificate from a recognized institution
- Registration by State of Ayurveda practitioners registration Board/Ayurveda Council
- Proof of SC/ST or Category