BMS Architecture Admission
BMS College of Architecture Admission is a dream of a conscious mind. The admission rules are developed harmoniously with the prevailing laws of the Council of Architecture. The admission office strictly follows the admission procedure as per VTU rules and regulations.
Once students get, admission to this institution, they are exposed to a range of coursework including, art, history, theory, literature, sociology, economics, etc. attend guest Lectures & workshops and participate in several quizzes & design competitions, both inside & outside the college. When BMSCA students pass out of the college they leave with a portfolio of sophisticated projects that can help them practice professionally or enter academics.
Students willing to join BMS College of Architecture Courses should meet the eligibility criteria they demand.
BMS College of Architecture Eligibility Criteria B.Arch:
- Students need to pass a pre-university examination conducted by the Karnataka State Pre-University Board or, Central Board of Secondary Education (C.B.S.E.) or, any recognized board or council of India, with mathematics as a compulsory subject and obtain a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% for SC /ST / Any other group classified by Karnataka Government) to be eligible for the program.
- Students who have completed a 3-Year Diploma in Architecture or, any Engineering subject, recognized by any State or Central Government or equivalent Diploma qualification considered by this institution, are eligible to apply for this course.
- Students having Diploma in International Baccalaureate, after 10 years of schooling, can apply for this program.
- Students, who have covered any other examination considered by this institution, are eligible to apply for this course.
BMS NATA Cut-Off for B.Arch:
Students seeking Admission in BMS Architecture College for B.Arch course must qualify the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). The Council of Architecture, New Delhi, conducts it. The qualifying marks in NATA are 80 out of 200.
BMS College of Architecture Eligibility Criteria M.Arch:
- Students who have passed B.Arch. Examination of VTU or any recognized University / Institution, with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ Other Categories classified by the Institute) in all the years of the degree are eligible to apply for this course. However, the final selection decision is subjected to the responsible committee.
- AIIA shall be considered as equivalent to a B. Arch degree. However, students with AIIA qualifications need to qualify for the common admission test.
- Students who have equivalent foreign degrees must acquire an Equivalence Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities.
- Students of distance education are not eligible for this course.
BMS College of Architecture Cut Off:
Qualifying criteria for M. Arch admission are subjected to the BMSCA admission rule.
- Candidates who are planning to take admission in BMSCA in M. Arch need to be GATE / PGCET qualified. In other cases, students should go for entrance examinations conducted by recognized by Karnataka Government.
- GATE qualified students with the required cut-off get priority.
- The decision of the BMSCA Admission Committee will be final and absolute in this regard.
For more detailed information regarding BMS College of Architecture Admission contact IESOnline.