There are more than 18,000 students who are already a part of the Christ family. The faculty puts in extra care and effort to improve the teaching methodologies. Majority of seats are filled through merit but equal attention is given to SC and ST category. There are students from 60 different nationalities who opt to study at Christ University.
Christ University Fee Structure has a very simple and transparent process to make payments. Every student receives a smart card at the process of their admission which has a chip for using the card as an ATM card of south Indian Bank.
South Indian Bank is the Banking partner of Christ University. Students can pay cash or do an online transfer to this bank at Christ University branch.
Students are also eligible to pay fees by making a Demand Draft.
Every student is expected to pay non refundable admission fee of Rs 5,000.
• For students from Karnataka University are eligible to pay 3, 40,000 each year. To claim this either their complete lower education has been from Karnataka or last seven years.
• For students outside Karnataka are eligible to pay 3, 55,000.
• A student who has studied a foreign syllabus in India is eligible to pay a fee of 4, 33,000 each year, a student under NRI category is not included in this category.
• Students from SAARC / African / ASEAN countries and who have received PIO and OCI are eligible to pay a fee 7500 USD every year.
• Students from other foreign countries are eligible to pay a fee of 8000 USD
The payment step is eligible only if a student gets selected and is granted a seat. We have a dedicated administrative team to support the students and parents at every step.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is best to our knowledge. We do not guarantee the aptness of information. We would recommend to verify the information from Institute’s website as there could be changes from time to time. The above information is for information of students community in large and does not mean that we provide management quota admission in Christ College. There is no process for direct admission in Christ College. Except Foreign / Nri Quota admission in Christ College all other admissions in Christ College takes place through Christ College selection process only.