Christ University Law Admission
Christ University Law Admission practices strictly follow the rules and regulations set for the purpose. The admission office administers all the regular admission practices happen in the college. It exhibits a complete authority on short listing and selecting the final candidates for the courses.
Admission procedure in SLCU includes a long list of eligibility criteria, the college entrance and final selection process.
Christ University Law Eligibility Criteria
B.A. LLB Course & B.B.A. LLB Course:
- Candidates willing to apply for these courses should have completed 10+2 levelor any other equivalent exams (Karnataka PUC/ ISC/ CBSE/ NIOS/ State boards)with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks overall in any streamsfrom any recognized board in India.
- Appearing candidates of +2 in March-May 2020level can also apply for these courses with Class 10 and Class 11-mark sheets.
- Shortlisted candidates need to qualify CULEE, Christ University Law Entrance Exam for final selection.
- Applicants should have 3 or 5 years LLB degree from any recognized universityofIndia with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Final year students with 50% marks or above aggregate in all UG examinations conducted so far can apply
- International candidates must have adequate proof of passing qualifying exams in English medium or appropriate IELTS or TOEFL scores and should from UGC/AIU recognised board.
Master of Philosophy in Law:
- Christ Law College Admission in M.Phil. candidates should have completed post-graduation level in law or relevant subjects with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks from any recognized university of India or Abroad.
- Students in the final year of their post-graduation can also apply if they have at least 55% marks in their undergraduate examinations.
Ph.D in Law:
- Individuals intending to pursue a doctoral program in Christ Law should have a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in their post-graduation and M. Phil examinations.
- Students qualifying post-graduation from international university must submit an equivalency certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Every candidate needs to appear in PhD Entrance Examination and Interview
- Candidates who have cleared UGC-CSIR NET/JRF or SLET/GATE or M.Phil.shall be exempted from the PhD Entrance Examination.
- These candidates will be required to take a Research Skill Assessment Test along with a Personal Interview.
The CULEE 2023, also known as the Christ University Law Entrance Exam, provides possibilities to students seeking admission to three and five-year integrated BA LLB, BBA LLB programs, L.L.M. Commercial Law, Trade Law, Constitutional Law, and Administrative Law, among others.
Christ University Law Selection Process
Christ University Law Admission Office takes final selection decision on the basis of academic background and overall performance of candidates in the entrance exam, skill assessment test, micro presentation and personal interview.
Christ Law College Fees vary depending on the level and courses. The fee structure of BBA., LLB and BA., LLB isand that of Masters, M. Phil and doctoral programme are different from each other. The University does not accept any kind of donation other than the fees mentioned. The fee is fixed for 3 year and there may be a nominal increase to meet the rise in costs. (BBA). Interested students who wish to avail loan facility will be provided a recommendation letter by submitting the original fee receipt to the Admission Office.