City College Online Admission
City College Admission in UG, PG and diploma courses seeks candidates whose strengths, values and interests match with that of the college. Because the college believes that talent and good ideas can come from anywhere, therefore it is a remarkably diverse community, drawing students from different cultures, or walks of life. The main aim is to advance knowledge and educate students in sciences, maths, technology, and other areas that will best serve the country and the present world. Each new student is received into a collaborative and friendly community of undergraduate and postgraduate scholars who have shown outstanding academic performance and share a strong in their respective fields of study.
For City College Online Admission candidates are required to fill the form online and submit it. The admission department will then contact them for further process. Before filling the form candidates must follow the eligibility criteria for their respective subjects. Admission is now open for D.Pharma, BCA and BBA aviation for 2020-2021 sessions.
- For B.Sc Biotechnology candidates need to qualify PUC/10+2/ PDC or equivalent with Biology as one of the subjects
- For B.Sc in Microbiology, candidates need to qualify PUC/10+2/ PDC or equivalent with Biology as one of the subjects
- For B.Sc in Computer Science candidates need to qualify PUC/10+2/ PDC or equivalent with Maths as compulsory subjects
- For B.Sc in Electronics need to qualify PUC/10+2/ PDC or equivalent
- For B.Sc in Fashion and Apparel Design candidates should qualify pre-university exam from pre-university board of Karnataka or any other equivalent exam with aggregate of 35% and above marks
- Candidate who secured diploma in Textile technology and Diploma in Costumes and fashion Design conducted by the department of Technical Education, Govt. Of Karnataka are eligible for direct admission to 3rd semester
- Candidates with Diploma in Handloom Technology and Diploma in Handloom and Textiles as conducted by Ministry of Textiles, Govt of India can also get direct admission in 3rd semester.
- For BBA applicants need to pass pre-university/10+2 examinations or equivalent of recognized board or council
- For B.Com applicants need to qualify pre degree/PDC/10+2 or any equivalent
- To apply in BCA in Computer Application candidates need to qualify pre degree/PDC/10+2 or any equivalent
- For BA combinations in (political science, economics, sociology) (History, Political Science, Sociology) (Journalism, English, Psychology) applicants need to Pass in Pre-University / Higher Secondary/ 10+2 examination or equivalent of recognized board or council.
- For B.Ed Course, interested applicants must have secured 50% of aggregate marks in bachelors’ degree and 45% for reserved categories.
- For D.EL.Ed, minimum requirement is 50% in PUC or any other equivalent and 45% for reserved categories
- For BBA Aviation Management need to qualify pre degree/PDC/10+2 or any equivalent
For all this wide range of courses, City College Fees has been kept nominal.
- For M.Sc Biotechnology candidates need to secure 50 % marks and 45% for reserved categories in all three options individually: chemistry/ biochemistry as compulsory subjects; other two in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Botany/Zoology/ Environmental Science/Genetics & Sericulture
- For M.Sc Microbiology candidates need to secure 50 % in all the three optional and should have chemistry/ biochemistry as compulsory subjects with one as optional subjects from Microbiology/ Botany /Biotechnology/ Applied Botany/ Zoology/ Applied Zoology/ Industrial Microbiology/ Environmental Science/ Genetics/ Applied Genetics/ Sericulture/Home Science/ Life Science/ Biological Science/ Agricultural Science/ Biochemistry/Diary science/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ fisheries
- For M.Sc Biochemistry applicants must secure 40% marks in aggregate with chemistry or biochemistry as compulsory subject and 50% marks in bachelor level and studied biology in 10+2 or any other pre-university level
- For M.Sc Chemistry (Organic Specialisation) applicants must secure 40% and studied chemistry; secured 50% in bachelors’ level; and studied mathematics in 10+2
- For M.Sc. Computer Science eligibility is to pass B.SC with maths as one of the subjects and secure minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) in all optional subjects in B.Sc/BCA course
- For M.Sc Physics, candidates need to qualify bachelors’ degree with physics and maths as any two optional subjects with aggregate of 40% marks in all the subjects and 50% marks in physics
- For M.Sc Mathematics, minimum requirement is 40% marks in the aggregate in the optional subjects and 50% marks in cognate subject at bachelors’ level
- For M.Sc Communication candidates who secured 50% marks in bachelor level in any field can apply
- For MA English students need to graduate with 40% marks in the aggregate and 50% marks in the cognate subjects
- For BA, B.Sc or B.Com, students need to score 55% in the language concerned to apply in masters
- For M.S.W. Master In Social Work applicants must qualify bachelors degree or any equivalent from recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks
- For M.Sc Chemistry (Organic Specialisation) applicants who secured 40% and studied chemistry as cognate subject and secured 50% marks in this subject at B.Sc and studied mathematics at 10+2 are eligible to apply
- For M.Ed minimum score is 50% and 45% for reserved categories in bachelors’ degree from any recognized university
- For M.Com, applicants who qualified B.Com or BBM from any recognised university with 50% (45% for reserved categories) marks in the commerce subjects of Business education are eligible for the course
- To get admission In M. Com (Finance & Accounting), admission is based on entrance exam conducted by the university
- Applicants need to secure 50% marks in their bachelors degree or master degree in Commerce/ Accounting/ Management/ Economics are eligible for admission