Admission In IFIM Law College
The IFIM Law School admissions procedure is entirely online. Students must complete the application form, which is available on the school's official website. Once completed, the IFIM application form must be submitted along with the IFIM Law School application fee.
IFIM BBA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2023
- 10+2 with a minimum of 45% for General and a minimum of 40% for SC & ST.
- Age must be less than 20 years for General and 22 years for SC & ST.
- Candidates should be qualified in either of the mentioned entrance exams CLAT, LSAT-India, or ILAT (IFIM’s Law Admission Test).
IFIM LLB Eligibility Criteria 2023
- 10+2 with a minimum of 45% for General and a minimum of 40% for SC & ST
- Students must be a graduate of any discipline from a recognized university or college.
IFIM Law School Admission 2023- Entrance Exam Accepted
- IFIM’s Law Admission Test (ILAT)
Documents Required for IFIM Law School Admission 2023
The application process for IFIM Law School for the academic year 2023 is available online. The application can be downloaded online at their official website. The school would require the following documents during the application process, as listed below :
- 10th Grade Marksheet
- 12th Grade Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration certificate.
- Eligibility certificate from KSLU