JAGSOM Bangalore Ranking
The college is known to groom students to take any real-world challenge. They encourage a curious and bold mindset. This college has done its best to keep its course up to date and as per industry standards.
The institution believes in hard work and continuous development to keep itself at a higher position. The ranking is one of the important factors that guide students to select the college of their choice. This institution is generous in waiving student’s annual fee for up to 25 to 100% for deserving students.
Since the college started several
- a) critics
- b) academicians
- c) media publications
- d) industry assessors have contributed to the top JAGSOM Ranking status.
Besides the eminent judges, the consistent satisfaction of the alumni has raised JAGSOM Bangalore status to the standard of the premier business school of India. Jagdish Sheth School of Management (Formerly known as IFIM) has received high recognition by global academicians for their award-winning practices.
Accreditations and Approvals
- 1) JAGSOM is approved by AICTE
- 2) It is ISO 9001:2008 certified
- 3) The institution is accredited by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- 4) It is also accredited by SAQS (South Asian Quality Assurance System)
- 5) accreditation by NBA
- 6) SAQS accredited. It is a certification conferred by ‘The Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia’ (AMDISA)
Recent JAGSOM Bangalore Rankings & Awards:
- JAGSOM has been ranked globally top 51 and 101 for its Master's Program in Marketing & Finance by QS World University Rankings
- It is the only B school from India to be ranked by QS Masters 2021
- Business Today Magazine Survey 2018 has ranked JAGSOM Bangalore as the 28th best business school in India.
- According to the Business India Magazine Survey 2016, JAGSOM Bangalore is the 26th best business school in India.
- It is among the 9 elite B schools to have AACSB accreditations
- JAGSOM Bangalore has been awarded with India Private Higher Education Rankings Awards in Education World Awards 2017-18.
- United Research Services, UAE has recognized it among ‘World’s Greatest Brands 2016’.
- JAGSOM Bangalore had received the 'Best Higher Education Institute of the Year-South' Award by ASSOCHAM
- In the year 2015, it was awarded the 'Best in Promoting Industry-Academia Interface' Prize by the ASSOCHAM.
- The Great Place to Study Research Institute, United Kingdom has recognized JAGSOM Bangalore as ‘Global League Institution’.
- The institute has been awarded as the 'Best Business School in Bengaluru by Brand Achiever for its contribution to management education.
- It has been honoured with the “Outstanding Business School (South)” Award, at the National Education Awards, in 2015 by ABP News.
- At the Asia Education Summit 2015 in New Delhi, it has been recognized as the 'Most promising B-School with Excellent Industry
- Interface in Karnataka' by World Wide Achievers.
- According to the Careers360 Survey 2014, it is the 15th best private business school in India.
- Bengaluru Management Association, in its 60th-anniversary celebration in 2013, has given a series of awards to the JAGSOM Bangalore.
- As per the Outlook Magazine Survey 2012, it has been recognized as the best private school in India.