IFIM Bangalore Ranking
Since the time of its inception, several judges and critics of the educational ecosystem have contributed and enriched IFIM Ranking Status. It is not only the critics, media publications, industry assessors, but also the consistent satisfaction of the alumni has raised to the standard of the premier business school of India. Jagdish Sheth School of Management (Formerly known as IFIM) has received high recognitions by global academicians for their award-winning practices.
The college is known to groom students to withstand any real-world challenge. They encourage a curious and bold mindset. This college has done it’s best to keep its course up to date and as per industry standards. The institution believes in hard work and continuous development process to keep itself in higher position. Ranking is one of the important factors that guide students to select college of their choice. This institution is generous of waiving student’s annual fee for up to 25 to 100% for deserving students
Recent IFIM Business School Rankings & Awards:
- JAGSOM has marked its presence in the prestigious QS World Ranking in 101-150 band globally, for Finance Masters Program and 51-100 band globally, for Masters in Marketing Ranking.
- Business Today Magazine Survey 2018 has ranked IFIM as the 28th best business school in India.
- According to the Business India Magazine Survey 2016, IFIM is the 26th best business school in India.
- At the eve of Education World Awards 2017-18, IFIM has been decorated, with India Private Higher Education Rankings Awards.
- It has received Gold Award at the 7th Indian Management Conclave in IIM Ahmadabad in the year 2016 by MBA Universe.
- United Research Services, UAE has recognized it among ‘World’s Greatest Brands 2016’.
- IFIM Business School was decorated with the 'Best Higher Education Institute of the Year-South' Award by ASSOCHAM in 2016 at the eve of the National Education Excellence Awards 2016. In the year 2015, it has been awarded the 'Best in Promoting Industry-Academia Interface' Prize by the same authority.
- The Great Place to Study Research Institute, United Kingdom has recognized it as ‘Global League Institution’.
- IFIM Bangalore has been awarded as the 'Best Business School in Bengaluru by Brand Achiever for its dedicated contribution towards the field of management education.
- It has been honored with “Outstanding Business School (South)” Award, at the National Education Awards, in 2015 by ABP News.
- At the Asia Education Summit 2015 in New Delhi, it has been recognized as the 'Most promising B-School with Excellent Industry Interface in Karnataka' by World Wide Achievers.
- According to the Careers360 Survey 2014, it is the 15th best private business school in India.
- Bengaluru Management Association, in its 60th-anniversary celebration in 2013, has given a series of awards to the IFIM Bangalore.
- As per the Outlook Magazine Survey 2012, it has been recognized, as the best private school in India.
This information is given as per the account in education institute research, by comparing and rating the institute, development programs, faculty education, entrepreneurship, campus facilities, IFIM Placements & other service provided by the college. Also, the institute has been ranked and awarded by various surveys & education organizations.
JAGSOM is accredited, by SAQS (South Asian Quality Assurance System). It is a certification conferred by ‘The Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia’ (AMDISA).