ISBM Pune Fees is determined, considering the convenience of the student community and the contemporary standard of the industry.Responsible management of the institution understands the importance of the transparent and flexible fee structure in the educational system.Installments options have been provisioned to support the development needs of the broader student community.
ISBM Fees Structure:
1) Payment of Fees: The fee is only the course fee and does not include hostel fees and expenses for living. The schedule of payment of fees is as given below:
|ISBM Pune Fees|
|BBA (Maharashtra Student)||56,000|
|BBA (Non - Maharashtra Student)||80,000|
|BBA- CA (Maharashtra Student)||54,000|
|BBA- CA (Non - Maharashtra Student)||80,000|
|BBA+ Media / Healthcare Management (Maharashtra Student)||1,28,112|
|BBA+ Media / Healthcare Management (Non - Maharashtra Student)||1,52,112|
|BBA- CA + Media /Healthcare Management (Maharashtra Student)||1,28,112|
|BBA- CA + Media /Healthcare Management (Non - Maharashtra Student)||1,52,112|
|Location||Course (s)||Total Fees|
2) Other Expenses: (To be paid with 2nd Installment) The other expenses include Caution Money Deposit of Rs.10,000 (Refundable), Placement fees as specified by the Placement Assistance Cell is Rs. 20,000 per year and Alumni Life Membership of Rs. 10,000.
3) Separate hostel facility: Hostel facility for girls and boys is available inside and outside the campus. Food is served according to student’s taste also note that, the mess facilities is available in cafeteria & eateries on campus. The hostel campus is enabled with Wi-Fi 24/7 & the students can opt single / double occupancy rooms. The rooms are made available on first come first serve basis.
4) ISBM Scholarship and Rewards: The institute has the provision for awarding the following scholarship and rewards to the deserving performers.
1) ISBM Scholarship facility is based on various parameters to deserving candidates. Scholarship in ISBM is directly reduced from the Annual tuition fees payable by the student. To know more about Eligibility and Scholarship Test call +91-9743277777
The institute provides a deserving merit scholarship for the students based on their CAT/XAT scores.Five chosen women candidates who secured 70% in CAT/XAT receives Rs. 25,000 per year. Upon admissions, candidate will go through a selection committee & will be recommended candidate will receive scholarship.
2) Candidates can expect good Return on investment through ISBM Placements offered in the college.
For detailed information regarding ISB&M Pune Admission, contact IESOnline
To know more about the Admission Process in ISBM call us at +91-9743277777