MS Ramaiah College of Law Ranking
Rankings can be useful in helping students make the right choice in deciding where to apply and where to attend. The college has been ranked by different magazines, media houses, online portals, and newspapers through their observations and uses a methodology to grade the various aspects of a college in different ways. The college which has several rankings and is accredited by various government body charges an affordable MS Ramaiah Law College Fees. The higher ranked a college is, the more likely the graduates will be widely sought after by employers after the completion of their degree. The methodologies used to rank the college include:
- Best classroom experience- Concerns about professors’ teaching abilities, the balance of theory and practical skills in the curricula, assessment of research resources available, etc
- Best professors
- Great placement record
- Teacher-student ratio
- Academic quality, etc.
The college being ranked in the top tier of Bangalore Law colleges, many biggest firms around the city and country recruit directly out of this college through campus placement and look to select top students.
- The college is ranked 2nd in Top Law Schools of Outstanding Excellence conducted by GHRDC in June 2019
- It is ranked 12th amongst ‘Top Private Law Colleges’ conducted by The Week – Hansa Research Survey, 2016
- It has secured 9th rank for “India’s Top Best Professional Private Colleges” by Outlook Magazine in June 2019.
- It was ranked 16th in 2017 by India Today
- Ranked 19th in HANSA Research Best Colleges 2019 by the Week Magazine June 2019.
- The college has been rated 5th amongst all ‘Private Law Colleges in India’ by Outlook Survey, 2016.
- MS Ramaiah Law College Ranking is 13th in MDRA Best Colleges by India Today Magazine May 2019.
- Ramaiah Law College was 20th amongst ‘Best Law Colleges’ conducted by India Today, 2016
- It was ranked 5th in Excellence and 6th Rank in the Southern Region conducted by GHRDC in 2017
- The college also secured 11th position for being India’s Top Professional Colleges 2018 (Top 25 Law Colleges) by Outlook
The college has also been accredited by various government organizations:
- The college is NIRF accredited
- It is affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi
- Approved by Bar Council of India
- Recognized by UGC under Section 2(f) & 12(B).
- Accredited by NAAC.
For further details on MS Ramaiah College Of Law Admission visit IESOnline