Images-loading

NDIM Reviews

Go to Home Page

NDIM Reviews


NDIM Reviews is completely based on the faculty, campus facilities & placements offered in the institute. The institute was established in the year 1992, the institute offers PGDM program approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India, certified by ISO 9001:2008 & AIU Recognized.

NDIM Ranking is rated as 25th Best MBA School of India by Business Standard, June-2017.

NDIM Fee Structure is moderate, make it value for money. Students can expect good Return on Investment through NDIM Placements wherein the Average Package in NDIM Delhi goes upto 6 lakhs p.a and Highest Package goes up to 16 lakhs p.a.

NDIM, New Delhi Reviews is based on the alumni of the institute. According, to the previous year alumnus of the institute the reviews has been noted in the following link provided below.


Placements in the college are decent. There is also a placement cell in the college which is active throughout the year. The average salary package offered was around 6 LPA. They provide multiple profiles to placed students. Every year, almost 99% of the students get place in the campus placements, and the rest 1% are the ones who want to be entrepreneurs. Some of the key recruiters in the college include KPMG, EY, and PWC. (Source: Shiksha)

NDIM is well-known for the highest placements in PGDM course. I feel that I couldn't get a better college to start my professional career. The average salary offered to the students was 7.5 LPA. The highest salary offered was around 9.5 LPA. 100% placements were offered as of now. It is a good option to join this college.(Source: Shiksha)

Placements in our college are pretty good. All the students got placed. Faculty in our college are good. They are always ready to help the students. The CRT team of our college is also good. They always try their best to provide placements for the students. Students get placed in good companies with a good package. Infrastructure is really great. The classes are spacious and pretty cool. The entire campus is air conditioned. The canteen is also good, one can get good food at cheap prices. The area however isn't very nice but that's not a problem as long as you're in the campus (Source: Shiksha)

The faculty of a college is always helpful to the students, and they are very friendly with students who make the students go to the class and study. Every faculty have a good style of teaching, and the faculty are very calm, caring, cool minded, and helps the students every time.The college organises fest every year in Feb end, and the fest was always excellent, and they provide events once in every two weeks and make students get practical knowledge also, and they celebrate all the functions in college. (Source: Shiksha)

The infrastructure of the college is good. The college has a Wi-Fi zone, and labs have good PCs with the latest software. There are modern classrooms with projectors. The library has a wide range of books and journals which enhance the learning experience. Moreover, regular journals are available. (Source: Shiksha)

Related Tags

New Delhi Institute Of Management, NDIM Delhi, NDIM Ranking, New Delhi Institute Of Management Ranking, NDIM Fee Structure, New Delhi Institute Of Management Fee Structure for MBA, NDIM Placements, NDIM Reviews, NDIM Admissions, New Delhi Institute Of Management Courses


Disclaimer: The information provided here is best to our knowledge. We do not guarantee the aptness of information. We would recommend to verify the information from Institute’s website as there could be changes from time to time. The above information is for information of students community in large and does not mean that we provide management quota admission in New Delhi Institute of Management. There is no process for direct admission in New Delhi Institute of Management. Except Foreign / Nri Quota admission in New Delhi Institute of Management all other admissions in New Delhi Institute of Management takes place through New Delhi Institute of Management selection process only.