New Horizon College of Engineering Ranking
New Horizon College of Engineering aims to materialize as an institute of reputation in the streams of technology, engineering and management and contribute to the industry and nation by empowering the students with high class technical, management and practical competence. The dedicated governors and well experienced faculty of the college always supports the students in their holistic development and hence strive towards amplifying the New Horizon Engineering College Ranking.
- The college secured 46th rank in 2020 in India ranking for top private engineering colleges by NIRF.
- It has been recognized as the Top Engineering College of India in 2019 by National Institution Ranking Framework, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
- It is also awarded as ‘The Most Preferred Institute with Global Exposure’ in 2019 by ASSOCHAM.
- It is also a winner of ‘ Excellence in Promoting Academia – Industry Interface in 2019 by ASSOCHAM
- It has been awarded for “Filing Highest Number of Patents” during 32nd Engineering Congress, 2017.
- NHCE has received ASSOCHAM National Education Excellence Award – 2017.
- The college has been awarded as an Exceptional Technical Education Institute in Karnataka” in 2016.
- New Horizon College of Engineering Bangalore Ranking stands as No. 1 in Karnataka, No. 6 in South India and No. 12 in India for the year 2015-16 among the Best Private Tech Schools.
- NAAC has recognized the college with ‘A’ Grade.
- NHCE has achieved distinction among ‘Top 20 T – Schools of India for 2015.
- NHCE is also accredited by NBA (National Board of Accreditation).
- It has been awarded “Best Engineering College in India - South”.
- NHCE is awarded "Best Institution towards Industry Focus Education Delivery for Full Employability".
- New Horizon College of Engineering Placements is also very promising and student supportive. It has Ranked No. 7 in India in placement and academic environment parameters as per T-School Survey.
- It is honored with “Best International Education Collaboration of the year” and has also been awarded "Best Engineering College in India-South" By ASSOCHAM.
- It is the winner of B – School Campus Excellence Award – South India in 2014.
- The College has also received Prestigious “Rajyotsava State Award – 2012 conferred by the Government of Karnataka.
The college has always been shining under the spotlight of success since its inception. Apart from providing finest education and infrastructure facilities to its students, NHCE also imparts several important values among the students. The core values of the college are:
- Academic Freedom
- Social Responsibility
The College also strengthens the theoretical, practical and ethical prospects of the learning process by fostering a culture of research among the students and faculty. It also ensures a long term interaction between academia and industry through involvement of industries in designing the curriculum and implementation of the same with hands on experience. Students are also encouraged to be a part of co-curricular activities to ensure that their talents are nurtured and nourished.
For more information on New Horizon Engineering College Admission, visit IESOnline.