NMAT Counselling 2022
Procedures to appear in NMAT Counselling 2022:
- Candidate has to confirm its ranking based on merit list
- Then they have to confirm the counseling date from the official website
- Next they has to decide their choice of subject before he wish to appear for counseling
- But at the end they will get the course of his choice based on their ranking
The counselling will be held on the basis of merit list. Candidates will have to download call letter from the website. No common counselling will be organized in any of the institution for providing admission
Seat Allotment procedure: seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit list. Candidates will have the option to withdraw from the counseling process.
- The result will be announced within 4-5 weeks of the examination.
- It will be available on the official website of NMAT.
- They will get the notification in their mail id when the results are released
- Then the applicants need to login to the account and check the scores.
- In the meanwhile the applicants score card will be sent to the institutions as per their selection at the time of the form fill up.
- After the result is announced, the admission procedure will begin.
- The merit list be prepared according to the marks obtained by the candidates.
- As per the merit list, the selected applicants will be called for the group discussion and personal interview in Mumbai and Bangalore.
- Candidates will need to carry their admit card, call letter both for GD and PI
- Finally the candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic scores, work experience, exam Scores and their performances on GD and PI
Documents required at the time of NMAT Counselling:
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy of the same
- Original Admit card along with photocopy of the same
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Score card (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned on the application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Other supportive documents mentioned on the application form.