Presidency University Ranking
Presidency University has come a long way in terms of infrastructure, curriculum, courses and achievements over the last forty years. The individual departments like the School of Law, School of Management and School of Engineering have received several rewards due to its remarkable contribution in their respective fields. Over the last four decades, Presidency University Bangalore Ranking status has evolved phenomenally. It is a collective effort of the students, faculty and the management that has brought the university to new heights.
Presidency University Ranking:
The following are the recent rewards and rankings of Presidency University,
- The Karnataka State University Ranking Framework (KSURF) 2019 has ranked Presidency University Bangalore as a Three Star Institution in the category of New University recently.
- It has won the first and fifth place in the Grand Jury Awards 2019-20 under the categories - Newly Emerging Universities and Quality of Campus Life respectively.
- It won the 11th Best University in Karanataka 2019-20 title under the category of private universities.
- It has been awarded as the ‘Most Preferred Private University of the Year - South’ by ASSOCHAM for the year 2019. This award was handed over by Sri Pranab Mukherjee, Hon’able Ex-President of India, at the 12th ASSOCHAM National Education Summit.
- It has received the Higher Ed Award 2019 from EdTech Review.
- Presidency University Bangalore Rankingtells about its 62nd position at all India level as given by the Indian Institutional Ranking Framework (IIRF-2020).
- According to the Business Standard B-School Survey 2019, the School of Management has also been ranked in the league B4 in India’s The Class of 2019
- The Business world Indian’s Top B-School Survey 2019 has ranked the School of Management as 127 among Indian’s Top Private B-Schools and 34 in region-wise private B-Schools -South.
- According to The Week-Hansa Research Survey - Best B-Schools 2019, the School of Management of the university has been ranked 137 under the all over India category, 51 among the Best B-Schools Private, South Zone and 14 in Top Private B-Schools in Bengaluru.
- The School of Engineering has been ranked as Top 7 in the state by GHRDC-CSR Engineering College / Institute Survey 2019.
- The School of Engineering is the 3rd Top Engineering Institutions as ranked by Emerging By Times Engineering Ranking 2019.
- According to the Top Promising Law Schools in India, the School of Law holds the 2nd rank and is under top 10 law schools in Karnataka as ranked by GHRDC 2019.
- Presidency University was ranked as India’s No. 1 Emerging College – Neilsen Survey Arts, BCA, Science and Commerce by India Today.
- The university was ranked 2nd Top Emerging Colleges of this Century (Department of BA) by India Today Best College Survey 2020 Results.
- The university was ranked 3rd Top Emerging Colleges of this Century (Department of BBA) by India Today Best College Survey 2020 Results.
- The university was ranked 4th Top Emerging Colleges of this Century (Department of BCA) by India Today Best College Survey 2020 Results.
Presidency University Bangalore Courses aims at transforming aspiring youth into highly focused, value-based and employable professionals. Highly qualified faculty members with a proven record in prestigious global institutions share their knowledge, research and deep domain expertise with the students. The verdant campus spread over sixty acres offers all the necessary infrastructure to make life a rewarding experience or the students.
For detailed information regarding Presidency University Admissions contact IESOnline.