Reva University Ranking
What began as the REVA Group of Educational Institutions in 2005, granting world class education and creating abundant opportunities for the youth in the areas of Engineering, Science & Technology, Commerce, Management, Law, Architecture, Education, Arts and Performing Arts, attained the status of University under the REVA University Act, 2012.Accreditations from national bodies and REVA University Ranking granted by popular educational magazines and surveys have been the key factors behind the popularity of the institute. The highlights are drafted below
- The REVA Institute of Technology and Management, one of the most prestigious institutions of the Trust, received an accreditation by NBA within a record time span of seven years post its inception.
- The law courses of REVA University have the approval of the Bar Council of India (BCI)
- REVA is also an ISO Certified University and is listed under BRICS
- The University also has accreditation from University Grants Commission (UGC) and All India Council for Technical Education
- LEED has certified it as “Eco-friendly” campus
Awards and Rankings: REVA University Ranking has played a significant role in increasing the popularity of the university among the students. The following are the honors of REVA University
- The Economic Times has rated the University as “Promising upcoming Private University in the Country”
- Careers 360 has marked REVA school of law among India’s Best Law Colleges
- Dialogue India has awarded the institute as the Best University of India (South) 2019
- Dr. ShyamaRaju has been chosen as the person of the year 2018-2019
- Analytics India Magazine, 2018 hasstated REVA University Ranking as 7th in the country
- REVA institute of Management is among the top 30 B-schools as mentioned by BW Business World
- It has been ranked 3rd by Competition Success Review and marked as “The most promising B – Schools” by All India National Survey
- KSURF has ranked the University 3rd under the “New Universities Under 5 Years” category
- REVA School of Management Studies stands 6th in Chronicle's Top B- School Ranking (South Zone) 2019 and 1st for Best Infrastructure - April 2019 Issue
- REVA school of Law holds 2nd Position in Chronicle’s All India Law School Survey 2019 – April 2019 Issue
- Recognizing the quality of REVA University courses,NIRF has marked the University as 6th in the category of Super Excellence for REVA University courses, curriculum and pedagogy
- The School of Legal Studies stands 23rd in the country and 9th in Karnataka.
- The School of Architecture has secured the 25th position countrywide & 5th position in Karnataka.
- Jagran Josh awarded REVA University as the Best University in the country for highest education in Engineering and Management in 2019
- The School of Arts & Humanities has secured 7th position in top 10 Promising Media & Mass Communication Institutions in the country for 2019
For detailed information regarding Reva University Admission contact IESOnline.