RV College of Nursing Admission
RV Nursing College Admission for the academic year 2020-21 is open now. If nursing education is the call and students wish to pursue higher education to grow as a healthcare professional, RV is the right place to be. The innovative programme prepares nurses to improve patient care in Bangalore and beyond. Check in details in what the college has to offer and then contemplate what course is the best fit. But before applying, candidates should review the eligibility criteria.
- For B.Sc Nursing candidates should qualify 10+2 examinations or any prescribed examination as prescribed by RGUHS and secured 45% in Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English.
- They should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates are required to score at least 55% in B.Sc
- They should have a minimum of one year experience in a hospital, or in Nursing Educational Institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council after obtaining B.Sc
- Experience is not required after qualifying Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree
- They should be registered as Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife in any State Nursing Council
Whether students are looking to launch a successful career, a nursing professional looking to forward their career or a professional who is interested to impact public health, RV Nursing College Courses, options, and resources will help them to succeed.
Documents required at the time of Admission:
- SSLC / 10th marksheet
- State Nursing Council Registration Certificate (M.Sc)
- Transfer Certificate
- Basic B.Sc.,/P.C. B.Sc., (N) marksheet (M.Sc)
- Character / Conduct Certificate
- Degree Certificate issued by a recognized University (M.Sc)
- Attested copy of the experience certificate (M.Sc)
- 7 passport size photographs and 3 stamp size
- II PUC / 12th marksheet
- Migration Certificate
- 7 passport size photographs and 4 stamp size