Sapthagiri Medical College Bangalore Admission
Sapthagiri Medical College Admission provides a place to shape up one’s dream career. This is the most ideal destination of students from various states of India and also across the globe to pursue a career in medicine. A world of prospects is in queue at this institute with best quality technology and up – to – the – minute facilities and infrastructure of the premier standards. The college has a well administered admission council who looks after all the matters related to the admission process. However, the admission norms and criteria are set as per the guidelines provided by Medical Council of India (MCI).
MBBS Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed their 10 + 2 / 12th Standard / 2nd PUC Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects of study. English should be learnt as a mandatory language.
- The applicants must have secured 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, taken together in the previous qualifying examination. However there is a relaxation of 10% for SC / ST / OBC Candidates.
- The aspirants must have completed a minimum of 17 years age.
- Candidates must have a qualifying score in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Paramedical Courses:
- Students aspiring to join Sapthagiri Medical College Courses for paramedical undergraduate program should have finished their 10 + 2 level education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as Main subjects and English as a compulsory language.
- Applicants who have scored 50% of marks in the previous qualifying examination are eligible to apply. Students of SC / ST / OBC Category get a relaxation of 10% in their eligible score.
- The students must have a qualifying score in the Common Entrance Test conducted by the State Government.
Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduate Course (Doctor of Medicine):
- The candidate must have pursued his / her Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery from any college or University recognized by the Medical Council of India and should have completed one year rotatory internship program from any institute of MCI recognition.
- The applicants must also possess a qualifying score in their PGCET Examination.
Sapthagiri Medical College Intake capacity approved by the government for each medical course:
- MBBS - 150
- MD Biochemistry - 2
- MD Physiology - 2
- MD Forensic Medicine - 2
- MD Microbiology - 2
- MD Pharmacology - 2
- MD Community Medicine - 2
Students joining Sapthagiri Medical College to pursue their dream courses in the fields of medicine and surgery can excel with outstanding skills to blossom as brilliant medical practitioners of ethical spirit. Students are involved in a wide variety of community outreach activities during their stay at the college. Several rural and urban health camps, school students enlightening programs, cultural and sports events are organized by the college throughout the year to ensure holistic growth of the students.
For more information on Sapthagiri Medical College Admission, visit IESOnline.