St Joseph Dental College Eluru Admission
St. Joseph Dental College Admission fosters an excellent space for the aspirants to explore their career in dentistry and acquire a challenging profession with much to serve the community. The students are offered with various facilities and rewards of self satisfaction through leading them to one of the most respected jobs in India and worldwide. The students are catered with ample of opportunities to discover and reach high excellence in the art and science behind every captivating smile. The college maintains an ambiance and is fair enough to all the students at SJDC to reach paramount points as an individual as well as dentistry.
St Joseph Dental College Eligibility criteria
Eligibility standards for Undergraduate Course: Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- The applicant should have completed his / her 10 + 2 level education in any board or University recognized by the Government of India.
- The candidate applying for UG courses should have studied English as a compulsory language and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects of study in 2nd PUC / 12th Standard / any other equivalent examination.
- The candidates must and should have secured at least 50% marks in the above mentioned qualifying examination. However, reserved category applicants may get a relaxation in the score as per the regulations of the State Government.
- The aspirant must be at least 17 years old to qualify for admission to Bachelor’s program in Dental Surgery.
Eligibility norms for Post Graduate Course: Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
The candidate aspiring to join St. Joseph Dental College Courses for acquiring a Master degree in any of the 8 disciplines of Dental Science offered by the college should consider the below mentioned points to qualify for the admission as per the rules formulated by Dental Council of India.
- The contender should have completed his / her undergraduate degree in dental surgery from any college associated to Dental Council of India.
- It is obligatory for the candidate to complete one year internship program from any association recognized by the government of INDIA.
- Also it is mandatory for the applicants to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the college.
- Non Resident Indians must have a valid passport and student VISA to complete their admission process at SJDC to any of the courses offered.
- The admission rules and process will be rigidly based on the recent instructions sent by the Supreme Court of India or Government of Andhra Pradesh or Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences or Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee of the College.