The reason to choose Vydehi is that since the inception, the college is training and educating individuals in the field of health care and also are providing them opportunities to various Vydehi Institute of Allied Health Sciences Courses required in all clinical areas as well as support services of any hospital. An important aspect of the college is that it includes culturally diverse student population as they believe that students from all over India and Bangalore who represents a broad spectrum of diversified cultural and economic environment develop communal harmony and add to the rich learning experience.
Each student is objectively and critically evaluated by the selection committee based on academic accomplishments, communication, and presentation capabilities. Admission is finalized only after the completion of all the procedures and submission of required documents.
Eligibility for Vydehi Institute of Allied Health Sciences Admission in B.Sc:
- Candidates (except B.Sc. Imaging Technology) must qualify the pre-university exam or any equivalent as recognized by RGUHS with physics, chemistry, and biology as the main subject ||Or||
- They need to pass any equivalent examination recognized by RGUHS, Bangalore with physics, chemistry and biology as the main subject of study ||Or||
- Candidates who qualified vocational higher secondary education conducted by Vocational Higher Secondary Education with five subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in addition to vocational subjects conducted is considered equivalent to plus TWO examinations of Government of Karnataka Pre University Course ||Or||
- Applicants who passed 2-years diploma recognized by the government in a subject for which the candidate desires to enrol, in the respective Allied Health Sciences course and have passed 10+2 or candidates with 3 years diploma from a recognized Government Board
- For lateral entry in 2nd year, applicants who qualified diploma recognized by the government
- For admission in B.Sc. Imaging Technology or B.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology students need to pass pre-university or equivalent examination with physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology as the main subject of study
Before enrolling, candidates should note that admission will be denied if students completed a diploma or vocational course through Correspondence. They are required to pass individually in each of the required subjects.
Documents required to be enclosed with PG application:
- SSLC/PUC marksheets
- Eligibility certificate
- Certificate of vaccination
- Migration certificate
- Conduct certificate
- Medical fitness
- Transfer certificate
- Passport copy (if any)
- 5 recent stamp size photographs