Ayurveda Colleges in Karnataka Reviews
Karnataka is popular for its diverse linguistic and religious ethnicities. The state has more than 5000 affiliated degree colleges offering a wide range of career options. Be it engineering, Ayurveda or other professional courses, Karnataka is the first choice for everyone.
Some of the top BAMS colleges are widely considered as the best Ayurvedic colleges in India. Students who have studied in these colleges or are presently studying have shared their BAMS Colleges in Karnataka Reviews. These are the culmination of their experiences either good or bad in the top BAMS colleges.
Below are some of the reviews:
- The supporting and healthy environment with its garden and grounds help them relax from stress.
- Yoga and exercise classes are good. The teachers are very patient
- Most of the colleges have high-quality facilities for studying. It has comprehensive facilities for teaching, inexhaustible resources for medical and allied research and provides credible patient care.
- The purpose of these colleges is to bring together in one place good educational facilities for the training of self-sufficient personnel in all important branches of health activity.
- The colleges have the best customer services. They offer a broad range of comprehensive courses about the various ancient aspects of Ayurveda.
- The rooms are airy and spacious classrooms with all modern facilities. a different variety of teaching methodology is used to impart knowledge and skills to students.
- BAMS Fees in Karnataka are nominal.The fees vary for government, private and aided colleges. The institutes have a well-maintained library with a wide range of books collection and journals. Students and staff can access the library for any help in their subjects. In fact, most colleges have their own department library apart from the central library.
- The institutes have well maintained library with wide range of books collection and journals. Students and staff can access the library for any help in their subjects. Infact most colleges have their own department library apart from central library.
- Facilities include:
Library, Laboratories, Classrooms, Internet facility, Medical Facility, Herbal Garden Research Facility, Ayurvedic Colleges in Bangalore, Ayurvedic Syllabus, Computer Lab, Seminars and workshops, Audio - Visual Aids and many more.
- Most of the top institutes have separate hostels for boys and girls with round the clock water supply, electricity, and security. The rooms are spacious and comfortable equipped with necessary infrastructure. Mess facilities are separate.
For more details on BAMS Admission in Karnataka visit IESOnline.