BBA Colleges in Mumbai Admission
Studying BBA allows students to cultivate an extensive understanding of corporate organizations and provides them with knowledge in specific subject such as consumer behaviour, finance, operations, communication, and business policy and strategy.
BBA Admission in Mumbai:
- Applicants should qualify 12th class with 50% for general category and 45% for SC/ST from recognised education board
- They should not be more than 20 years and for reserved categories it is relaxed by 2 years. However some colleges do not have any age limit
- For colleges conducting their own entrance test students need to clear the examination with the minimum score.
- Colleges affiliated to Mumbai University select students based on their academic merits
- Whereas admission in colleges like NMIMS is through NPAT exam and to Symbiosis Institute it is through SET exam.
- On the basis of entrance exam score seat, merit list will be prepared for counselling
- Final admission will be given as per the counselling process
- Some institutes offers Admission to:
- Open/ General
- Sindhi Minority
- Others (as per availability of Seats)
- Fifty percent of seats will be available for admission to Linguistic Minority (Sindhi) Students.
BBA Colleges in Mumbai without Entrance Exam
There are certain BBA Colleges in Mumbai without Entrance Exam where students can get through direct admission on the basis of merit. These are:
- Thakur College of Science and Commerce
- Jai Hind College
The colleges try to ensure BBA Fees in Mumbai are always as affordable as possible without compromising the quality and standards of its qualifications.
List of BBA Examination in Mumbai|
|NMIMS NPAT Exam
||To be announced
|SET BBA 2021
||1st May, 2021
Documents required: (both original and xerox):
- Class X/ XII marksheet
- Caste Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Documentary Evidence for Special Category status
- Passing Certificate (required for getting Eligibility Certificate)
- Migration Certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Photocopy of Leaving Certificate of 12th std
- Copy of the College Online Admission form
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
For further details on BBA Admission in Mumbai visit IESOnline