BBA Colleges Review
In India, the degree of BBA is conferred to the students after three years of full time study in one or more areas of business concentrations. This duration varies if compared to the USA for the same degree where it is conferred after duration of four years. In Europe, the BBA is pursued over a duration of three years which is similar to that of India.
The BBA course has been in the trends of education for over more than several decades. In the recent times, the BSBA (Bachelor of Science in Business Administration) course is also introduced which is a quantitative variant on BBA and it is gaining the attention of candidates on a large scale.
This course draws huge attention of the candidates from whole over India and across the overseas as well. This degree not only allows the BBA graduates to gain a good position in the administration and management with lucrative salary package but also enables them to become a successful entrepreneur.
All the colleges are equipped with modern facilities and training program cell or professional workshops which provides the student with the industrial exposure. The colleges have very good accommodation facilities for their students. The response of the passed out students as well as the current students has been very commendable. The Reviews of BBA Colleges in India has been receiving very positive feedbacks from the students and alumni of the top BBA colleges across the country.
In general the infrastructural facilities provided by the top BBA colleges in India:
- Auditorium: All the top colleges have a very good auditorium built up in the campus. The auditorium is used for several purpose including seminars, pre placement training and workshop. The colleges also organize several cultural fests and events in the auditorium where all the students are addressed at once altogether.
- Hostel: The top colleges have very good accommodation facility for the students. They provide all the modern amenities required by the students in their day to day life. The hostel rooms in the colleges are well accessed with Wi-Fi facility. The rooms given are very neat and clean. The rooms are maintained hygienic on regular basis. The hostels also offer the students with several recreational activities in the hostel campus with some indoor games like table tennis, carom, basketball etc. The hostels also have a warden appointed to look after the students. The hostel campuses have certain rules and regulations which are expected to be followed by the students.
- Faculty: The top colleges in India are equipped with some of the best faculties nationwide and even abroad as well. The professors are highly experienced with ample years of expertise in the field of management and administration. Several of them are top scholars of globally reputed universities. Several of them have years of experience in the industry with leadership skill and domain knowledge in their field.
- Library: The colleges and universities in India have the library facility for the students to access. The libraries are filled with plethora of subject related books, literature, science, digital systems and many others. The students can borrow the books from the library for certain period of time depending upon the different college’s library policy. The libraries these days are also connected over a network to access the far located databases, volumes and research papers. The students have a very good opportunity to study and learn.
- Laboratories: The BBA College has well built labs within their administrative campus. They are used to provide the students hands on with soft skills. They are trained with the software like Tally and ERP9 used in the commerce industry. The labs are used to offer the students a practical training in the software included in their subject curriculum.
- Placement: The placement prospect at the top BBA colleges in India is very bright as seen from the past records of the colleges and universities situated wide across India. The students are being placed in the top MNCs and very reputed industries. The placement package in the top college varies from 7 LPA to 9 LPA. The students are well eligible for the administrative services and several of them have shaped their career in the same. They are also open for the entrepreneurial service which allows them to be their own boss.