B.Com LLB Course in Delhi
This 5-year, 10 semester undergraduate, integrated B.Com LLB Course in Delhi prepares students to practice as legal advisors to businesses, business-oriented NGOs, and government organizations. The coursework balances legal content and improves student's commercial and regulatory skills.
What is the programme highlights?
- Students will learn the foundation of the Indian legal system
- They will be familiarized with the method of legal thinking and analysis
- And understand the role and function of law
- Attention will be given to reading and writing skills required for professional practice
- They will be taught generic practical skills such as communication skills, problem-solving, research and practical skills like drafting legal documents, and legal argumentation
Objectives of B.Com LLB in Delhi:
- To familiarize students with a background in the important areas of business law
- To provide in-depth knowledge of the concepts, values and development of the Indian legal system and key areas of business law.
- To help the graduates build their self-confidence, knowledge, and skills that will provide added benefit to them as individuals, and to the legal profession
What will students learn by the end of the course?
- They will analyse critically the role of law in managerial practice
- Students will develop a deep understanding of law in different subjects
- They will learn to analyze, articulate and write on the subject.
- They will know to deal with different types of legal issues and laws, and
- Apply critically whatever they have learned across a wide variety of subject matter.
B Com LLB Subjects
When students take B.Com LLB Admission in Delhi, they will be taught primarily in the below subjects.
|Law of contract
||Right To Information Law
||Public International Law
||Law of Tort
||Human Rights & Humanitarian Law
|Private International Law
||Conflict of Laws
*Please note that not all colleges in Delhi provide the exact subjects. Different colleges have different subjects under B.Com+ LLB course.
Beside classroom education, students are engaged in different other form of educational activities like:
- Moot Court Committee
- Legal Awareness Committee
- Students Advocates Club
- Legal Research Committee
- Internship and Placement Committee
- Literary and Debating Club
- Corporate Social Responsibility Committee
- RTI Club Membership
- Legal Aid Cell
For further details on B.Com LLB Admission in Delhi visit IESOnline.