Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management Ranking
The college reputation is measured by its ranking, awards and recognitions for its quality of eduction that is rendered through experienced and best Faculty at Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management.
Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management was established in 2011 under Dayananda Sagar Institution (DSI). DSI was established in 1963 by MGVP, so basically DSATM is a part DSI, and DSI has been providing education for a very long time to their students. Almost every student passed out from the DSATM are holding good position across big companies and MNCs. That is the reason why DSATM is known as the top Technological and Management College in Bangalore.
The academy has been awarded and recognized over a decade.
Here are the Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management Ranking
- DSATM is affiliated with the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU). With 20 years of history of excellence in engineering & technical education, VTU is one of the largest technological universities in India.
- Dayananda Sagar Academy of technology and Management was approved by AICTE “ What is AICTE ?“ AICTE Stands for All India Council for Technical Education which is a statutory body and a National Level Council for technical education under the department of higher education. AICTE is responsible for the thoughtful preparation and organized growth of the technical education and management education system in India.
- • ARIIA has ranked Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management and ARIIA Stand For Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements. Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) is an initiative of the Department of Education (DoE), Govt. of India that systematically rate all major higher education institutions and universities in India.
- • The College is also approved by the NBA (National Board of Accreditation). Along with the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), it is one of the two major bodies responsible for the accreditation of higher education institutions in India. The NBA accredits technical programs, such as engineering and management programs, while the NAAC accredits colleges and universities in general.
- • Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management faculty and students are also participants in research projects regularly. This makes students more active and Knowledgeable compare to any other college. One of the research involved in the "in-vitro" and Vivo study of the formation of DNA.