Ghousia College Ranking
Ghousia College of Engineering is affiliated to VTU and acknowledged by the AICTE New Delhi and the government of Karnataka. The college is also recognized by the National Board of Accreditation, It is the No.1 minority college in Karnataka.
- It was granted as the excellent engineering college in Karnataka 2016 during the 2nd National Karnataka education summit awards.
- The Mechanical Engineering branch has won 1st UG university rank and the PG has bagged 10 ranks.
- The VTU has acknowledged the department of mechanical engineering as Research Centre for awarding PhD and M.Sc. Engineering
- An all out number of 24 researchers are going through Ph. D. program in the Research Center.
- The Mechanical Department got INR 11.5 Lakhs award from AICTE towards "Modernization of Design Laboratory" during the year 2013. An amount of INR 15.5 Lakhs have been authorized by AICTE for doing R&D Projects at our R&D Center during 2012-2014.
The Civil Engineering Department:
- The Civil Engineering department was authorized twice by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi, during 2004-2007 and 2007-2010 and 2016-2018.
- The office was conceded perpetual association to VTU from 2007 to 2013.
- It has acquired and executed two R&D ventures worth Rs. 19.78 Lakhs, two MODROBS ventures worth Rs. 13.16 Lakhs, around 15 KSCST understudies' undertakings worth Rs. 1.0 Lakh. 02 R&D ventures worth Rs 55 Lakh are under advancement.
- This division employees have distributed more than 215 examination papers, coordinated more than 84 projects and went to more than 205 projects. They have introduced papers in global meetings held in the USA, Canada, Sydney, Beijing, Melbourne, London and so on Ten Interactive Technical Meets of rehearsing structural designers, contractual workers, concrete sellers and so on were led in relationship with Grasim Industries, UltraTech Cement, ACC Cement and so forth.
- Dr. N S Kumar, Dr. Mohamed Ilyas Anjum, Dr. G S Munawar Pasha, Professors, alongside another partner, have written Eleven books and are on the board of commentators for global diaries, VTU LIC and NBA master group.
The Electronics Engineering Department:
- The Department has gotten INR 10.26 Lakhs for modernizing the VLSI plan and Microcontroller Lab under MODROBS plans from AICTE in the year 2007 Rs. 8.6 lakhs for modernizing the Digital Signal Processing Lab under MODROBS plans from AICTE in the year 2009.
Electronic and Electrical Engineering:
- ★ The Relay and HV Lab, DC Machines and Synchronous Lab and Transformers and Induction Machines Lab, Electronics and Linear incorporated Circuit Laboratory of the office have been modernized by the awards authorized from AICTE, New Delhi under Modernization and Removal Obsolescence (MODROBS) Scheme to the tune of Rs. 32.46 Lakhs. Further, Vision Group of Science and Technology (VGST), Government of Karnataka has endorsed Rs. 20 Lakhs towards the improvement of Virtual Instrumentation and Power Control Applications Lab.
For more details on Ghousia College of Engineering Admission Contact IESOnline.