Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Reviews
Reviews are important factors for the college and the student community as they are based on the judgment of the audience. KLE Belgaum Medical College Reviews reflect the actual features of the institution. Every leader of this premier medical institution has endeavoured towards pushing its arena towards betterment.
Some of the important features of the college, extracted from the reviews are compiled below:
- Self-contained sprawling 100 acre campus, state of the art infrastructure, excellent learning resources, stimulating learning ambience along with amenities like ATMs, banks, post office, indoor & outdoor stadium, auditorium, co-op store, book shop, canteens, parlour, Olympic-standard swimming pool, prayer places, garden with musical fountains etc. - all these things are available for the students. Apart from this, students also enjoy eco-friendly, plastic free, vehicle free and mobile free Wi-Fi enabled campus. Recently established An international standard convention centre has added another feather to its services.
- The central library is equipped with a rich collection of reference books, journals, magazines etc. Along with high-speed connectivity and a wide range of e-learning resources, the digital library has become a perfect learning centre for both students and teachers.
- Two hospitals are attached with KLE Belgaum Medical College, namely KLE Dr Prabhakar Kore Charitable Hospital and Dr Prabhakar Kore Hospital & Medical Research Centre empanelled by many Governmental and Non Governmental health insurance schemes. They provide avenues of scopes to their students to explore practical fields of community diseases, medicines, diagnosis and further. These two hospitals together considered as one of the largest hospitals in India along with 26 major operation theatres and 240 ICU beds.
The college manages three primary health care centres and one urban health care centre attached to the college by a public-private partnership. Students get chances to study unexplored horizons of community health care services through these centres. They also run a rural hospital, namely Dr Kamal Medical Centre.
- Championed faculty members deliver courses in the college. All of them belong to the crème layers of the industry, highly acknowledged and decorated by the educational eco-system.
- JNMC Scientific Society has been created for the purpose of widening clinical perspectives & practices and making medical services more community-centric. It holds a vast network working on channelizing and materializing efforts of health professionals in the country and abroad.
All features are highly effective in shaping the future of the best doctors in the country.
For more information on admission in KLE Medical College Belgaum Call + 91- 9743277777