Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College for Women Admissions
Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College Admissions believes in delivering top-quality professional education to all the students and enrich them to meet the ever-increasing industry demands. The admission procedure of the college is governed by the efficient admission council. However, the rules and regulations are formulated as per the guidelines of Government of India.
Eligibility for Undergraduate programs:
- The candidates must have completed their 12th standard / 2nd PUC / 10 + 2 level education from any Indian government recognized university or board.ent
- Applicants who want to get admission for the undergraduate programs offered by the department of Science should have studied at least 2 core subjects of science stream in their 10 + 2 level.
- Candidates choosing to secure a degree in arts should have studied either science / commerce / arts subjects in their 2nd PUC.
- The students seeking admission to MLA College Malleshwaram Courses under the department of commerce should have studied either science or commerce subjects in their 12th standard.
- Students should have secured at least 50% in their qualifying examination. However, a relaxation of 10% is given to candidates who belong to reserved category (SC / ST / OBC).
- Students who have completed their 10 + 2 / job-oriented diploma course / three years engineering diploma course by the Government of Karnataka or any other equivalent examination are eligible to pursue the BCA degree from MLA College.
- The applicants seeking admission to BCA should have studied mathematics / statistics as a compulsory subject.
Eligibility for Post Graduate Programs:
- Candidates who have completed their graduation in their choice of stream can apply for the post-graduation programs.
- However, the candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% of the total marks in the core subjects.
- A relaxation of 10% in the score is given to SC / ST / Candidates.
Admission Policy of MLAC College Bangalore
- The college has a considerable number of seats reserved for differently abled, economically weak, SC, ST and other Backward Community of students.
- Remaining seats are purely based on merit and performance of the students in their previous qualifying examination.
- Reserved category students can acquire admissions to the programs under special category should possess a valid caste and income certificate. They can also apply for reimbursement of fees from concerned welfare boards.
- Outstanding achievers in Sports, NCC, Cultural and other club activities are given special considerations and merit scholarships.
MLAC College Bangalore Admission Process
- Submission of filled application forms with all required documents
- Screening of eligible candidates after document verification
- Announcement of merit list by the admission council of the college
- Personal interview of eligible candidates by the admission council
- Confirmation of admission to allotted seats by payment of fees
Students after confirming their seat for any of the courses offered by MLA College for Women are free to choose one language of their choice. However, English is a compulsory subject. The college has student representatives from different parts of Karnataka, several studies from other states of India and interested foreign nationals.
For more information on Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College Admissions, visit IESOnline.