Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College Placements are taken care by proficient and management staffs. This department provides excellent placement training and career counseling to the students through rigorous efforts to meet the changing demands of modern industry. In addition to the most sophisticated course curriculum, students are motivated to involve in various academic and non academic events of the college to gain maximum exposure. The placement cell aims to assist students to fulfill their career goals and accomplishments.
- Maximum Package – Rs. 3.6 LPA
- Minimum Package – Rs. 2 LPA
The roles and responsibilities of the college’s placement are:
- Organizing placement training and career development activities and workshops
- Establish healthy liaisons and collaborations with most reputed organizations
- Offer career counseling to the students to ease their professional growth
- To chalk out and conduct expert talks by renowned personalities
- Organizing industrial visits and educational tours
- Maintaining a healthy connect with the alumni of the college
- Convening internship programs to the students in final year of their academic program
- Providing placement assistance to the students
- Training programs on resume building, mock interviews, enhancement of skills to attend interviews
- Conduct regular aptitude tests and group discussions
- To organize periodical on campus and off campus placement drives
The college holds an efficient collaboration with various sectors that include:
- Industrial firms like ChanRe Rheumatology and Immunology Center and Research
- Academic Sectors like Bharatiya Vaani ki Anusandhaan Evam Shiksha Parishad
- Knowledge Collaborators like istar, JV Global etc
Various research projects conducted by the students pursuing MLA College Malleshwaram Courses under the able guidance of proficient faculty are:
- Genome sequence analysis of Punicagranatum to identify the key genes involved in the production of secondary metabolites with antidiabetic and anticancer activity.
- Database for the metabolic pathways of secondary metabolites with anticancerous properties
- In Silico Docking to elucidate Interface the effect of Plant-Originated Inhibitors and L1 capsid Protein of Highly Threatening Human Papillomavirus
- Pharmacophore Modeling and Virtual Screening for the Discovery of Acetylcholine esterase Inhibitors.
- Comparative genome analysis of Cajanuscajan, Brasicajuncea species for its anticancer activity.
- Phylogenetic analysis of various species of bamboo.
- Analysing the antidiabetic, anticancer and anti-inflammatory activity of natural compounds present of Myricanagi and M. esculanta using simulation studies.
Every year nearly 100 top reputed companies around Bangalore actively participate in the placement drives conducted by the college. Almost 100% of final year studentsget placed in well known companies of their choice with attractive placement packages. Some key companies include Wipro, Infosys, IBM, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, EY, HCL, Tech Mahindra, Aditya Birla and many more. Students pursuing their higher education in any of the courses offered by MLA College can aspire to become excellent professionals with magnificent talents and social responsibilities.
For more information on Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College Admissions, visit IESOnline.