Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College Ranking is a competitive factor for other colleges, and the ranking is due to continued self-motivated efforts of the management, faculty, students and other stake holders of the college. Since its existence over the past four decades the college has advanced amazingly. The college has ensured optimum space utilization to provide excellent infrastructure and top-rated facilities to the students. The college has flourished as one of the premiere institutions in Bangalore due to the progressive vision of the institution heads, dedication and team spirit of the teaching staff, everlasting support of the non teaching staff, the most enthusiastic students community and extended support through accomplishments of the alumni.
Since its establishment the college has been shining under the spotlight of success. A few remarkable milestones and achievements of the college are enlisted below:
- Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College Ranking has a history of more than 40 years as a well established institution for women situated in the education focal point of Bangalore.
- The college ranks one among the top 50 colleges in India and top 10 colleges in Bangalore city by India Today Nielsen Survey.
- MLA College is also rewarded as “College with Potential for Excellence” – CPE phase II by University Grants Commission (UGC).
- It is awarded with Star Status by Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) by Government of India.
- The college is provided 4th rank among Bio informatics Infrastructure Facility (BIF) colleges in India by Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT), Government of India for its publication of research papers in highly reputed journals in the year 2013.
- The college has also received grants and recognitions from various reputed establishments like DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer), DST – FIST (Department of Science and Technology, Fund for Improvement of Science and Technology Infrastructure), UGC (University Grants Commission), BSR and ICSSR (Indian Council of Social Science Research).
- Alumni of the college are placed in top positions in reputed organizations / academia / industries / research institutes / corporate firms.
- The college holds collaborations with a number of most popular organizations and encourages students to conduct extensive research work for the MLA College Malleshwaram Courses
- In the year 2019, India Today has ranked the college for various courses offered as follows:
- The college stands at no. 37 in India and no. 8 in Bangalore for the BCA Course program.
- It is recognized as the 6th best college in Bangalore and 40th best college in India for the course programs offered under the department of science.
- For the Humanities and Social Sciences Courses, the college is ranked 5th Best among India Today ranked colleges of Bangalore and 47th best all over India.
- Accounting and Commerce department is recognized as the 10th best in Bangalore and 64th top college in India among the colleges ranked by India Today.
The college encourages students to join in various programs, projects and events of the institution via well planned symposiums, seminars, workshops and conferences. The college offers most enriched undergraduate, post graduate and certificate programs in evolving subjects of all streams of Science, commerce, arts, management and computer applications.
For more information on Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College Admissions, visit IESOnline.